Chapter Twenty-Nine: Kirstie

Trigger warning!!! I'm so sorry.

Scott blames himself? Why? Its not his fault. Well either way, when he gets home I'll be talking to him.

"A-alpha?" I ask Avi.

"Yes Kitten?" He replies. He doesn't look at me though.

"Where did scott go?"

"He needed sone space. He'll be back soon. I promise." He looks at me but not in my eyes. He says something else but I don't hear him nor do I respond with a verbal answer. "Omega." He says with a warning tone.

I start to panic and I can tell he smells it. His eyes quickly go red. He's trying to be protective but my mind thinks he's doing something else.

It starts getting really hot and I cant breathe. Suddenly I'm back with Jeremy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"You stupid omega!" Jeremy yelled. He grabs me by my hair and hauls me to his 'special' room.

"Please alpha. Im so sorry! Please don't hurt me!" I am sobbing.

"Shut UP omega!"

He throws me onto the ground.

"If you keep crying I'm going to make this even worse. Keep it up, I dare you."

I do my best to stop but my throat betrays me. A sob escapes causing a blunt object to hit across my breasts.

I have no breath. I can't draw any in and any that was in my lungs is gone.

"You like it omega?" He says
I nod my head knowing that any refusal would result in a much worse punishment.

"Say it!" He hissed.

"I-I l-l-like i-it-t." I choked out. I could breath now but only just.

"That's right, you little slut." He says with an evil grin.

He pulls me up so that I'm standing.

"Now." He starts. "Why is daddy punishing you?" He starts harshly stripping me of my clothes.

"B-b-because I d-d-dropped a g-glass."

"That's right." He has me naked and he throws me on the bed. He smacks my butt before he flips me around.

He grabs a whip and lashes me with it.

"I want you to count! If you miss one it restarts."

Before he whips me though. He grabs what looks to be like a black vibrator and shoves it inside of me, turning it on.

"Now if you scream. I will add on a punishment at the end if this."

I nod with tears in my eyes. Already I could feel my core tightening, my breath getting heavier and faster.

Suddenly I feel a last across my clit.

"O-on-n-n-n-ne." I somehow hold back my sob.

My core is getting tighter and tighter. Then my legs start shaking and the coil in my core snaps. A rush runs through my body and I scream.

"I warned you, omega. You stupid bitch."

He stops the lashing and pulls out the vibrator. I feel relief. I try and catch my breath but as soon as I do I feel something else slip inside of me.

I open my eyes and there he is between my legs thrusting in and out.

I cry out at the realization and he hits  me.

He keeps going and I eventually pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kirstie!" I hear.

I feel hands on mine and I don't know what to do. I open my eyes but that doesn't help because I opened then to red eyes.

"Aaahhhhh!!!!!" I scream. I crawl away.

I bump into somebody else but I don't look behind me to see who it is.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me. Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry. Please don't hurt me. Alpha please!"

I hear a door open and I hear a loud voice that I recognize somehow immediately.

"What is going on in here?!" It's Scott.

"Sc-Scott..." I keep my eyes closed and hold out my hands. Needing him.

"Kirstie hunny I'm right here. I'm not going to hurt you. Baby it's okay. Its okay. Want to go to your room? You are safe I promise. Nothing will happen to you." He says as he strokes my hair rocking me back and forth. I nod and feel like I'm being lifted up. I feel a slight sway as scott walks upstairs and to my room.

He sets me down on the bed and I start to freak out again. He manages to calm me down again and I look at him.

When I did I saw his eyes were red. I immediately change mine to blue.

"Kirstie you don't need to do that. Please change your eyes back to there beautiful green." He says as he changes his back to his original blue.

"Scott" I sob as I curl up into his chest.

"What happened hunny?"

"A-Av-v-vi. He said something and I flashed back to when I-I-I was with Jeremy. C-can You call him up here? I need to apologi-ize?"

"Are you absolutely sure? I don't want you panicking again."

"I'm sure. I know Avi wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I think I just need more...time with him I guess. Can you just please call him up here?"

"Alright hunny."

I nod and cover my ears, knowing Scott was going to use his alpha voice, and close my eyes. Next thing I know Avi is in the room.

I open my room and start shaking. I don't mean to.

"Yes?" Avi says as he walks in

"Kirstie would like to talk to you." Scott replies in a quiet voice.

I lift up my head and look at Avi. Immediately my eyes turn blue.

I feel scott start to rub my back.

"I-I-I'm s-sor-sorry, A-Avi. I did-didn't mean to ac-act that w-way to you. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize, Kirstie." Avi said. He walked over slowly and knelt down in front of me. I do my best not to back away.

I nod. Then out of nowhere I throw my arms around Avi. At first he just sits there. I surprised myself by hugging him. He then slowly wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. I suddenly feel calmer.

I've stopped crying, and I hear scott slowly leave the room. I feel safe.

Maybe Avi isn't a mean alpha after all.