Chapter 110: Mitch

I wake up in a dark room, chained to the ceiling. My feet are barely touching the ground and my shoulders hurt from holding my body weight. I groan and blink a few times to get my eyes adjusted.

I look and see Addalin sitting in the corner in some sort of playpen, I think? I cry when I see her. At least she's okay.

I squirm around and try to get better footing, but I can't. I look down and see a small pool of blood surrounding me. I look around my body the best I can, finding nothing wrong, until a flare of pain comes from my forehead. There it is.

Then the door opens and I freeze. The man just stands there and looks me over. "I have no idea what my son could possibly like about you." He says, walking closer to me. "You're pale, way too skinny, and you're nose? Ugh."

Well, that shattered my frozen heart

I want to cry, but I'm not giving him the satisfaction. "What do you want?"

"I want revenge. Scott took away the one thing I loved most in this world. Now, I'm returning the favor. It seems he cares a great deal about you. Why he would love an ugly, male omega is beyond me." He pulls out a knife and grazes it across my bare chest.

I chuckle. "No wonder he left. You're an asshole."

Apparently he didn't like that very much. I felt the blade dig into my skin, drawing blood. I grit my teeth, not letting myself cry out. I look over and make eye contact with Addalin.

She's watching this. My poor baby girl. I feel anger bubble in my chest, but I can't act on it. That'll just make it worse.

"You better watch yourself. I could do a lot worse to you." He spits.

"Like what?" I smirk. "Rape me? Go ahead. Nothing I haven't dealt with before. So go ahead. Do what you will. You won't break me."

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow. "What if I told you the truth about Jeremy?"

"What about him? He's in jail. Locked up for life."

"Or so you think." He gives me an evil grin.

"Whatever. You're the last person I would believe." I spit at him.

"Fine. Don't believe me. You're choice." He walks over to Addalin and strokes her cheek with a finger.

"Don't touch her!" I shout.

"Or what? You can't do anything. You're chained to the ceiling." He laughed at me and turned back to my daughter. "My, aren't you a beautiful thing." He coos.

"Please, just leave her alone. Shes just a baby."

"And that is exactly why she's perfect."

"Hurt her and I'll kill you." I growl.

"Oh, please." He rolled his eyes. "Even if you weren't chained to a wall, you're an Omega. Im an alpha, you'll be on the ground before you can say "wait"." He looked back to Addalin, who screamed at his touch this time and flashed her eyes red.

"Ooh. An alpha." He said, clearly pleased. He picks her up and she squirms, trying to get away. At least she knows he's the bad guy.

"Leave her alone." I say, on the brink of tears.

"I've never met a female alpha before. I think I'm gonna have fun with her." He smiles and tries to tickle her.

That was a bad idea. That child hates tickling as much as I do. I watch as her k-9s come out and she sinks then into his arm, causing him to scream.