Chapter 150

"Kevin, you drive." Scott said. He grabbed the keys from Avi's pocket, at the same time Avi was hit with another contraction, which caused him to double over and trap Scott's hand.

"Av, I need that." He said.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Avi said, as he tried to breathe. Scott managed to yank his hand out, but one of the keys must've racked across Avi's skin because his eyes flared red and he grabbed Scott by his collar.

"I'm sorry!" Scott said. "I just needed the keys. We're on a bit of a time crunch here, in case you didn't notice."

"Do not take that tone with me, asshole." Avi snarled.

"Get in the car!" Kevin yelled "Both of you!" He grabbed the keys from scotts hand and waited for the alphas to get in the car before he did the same. "The last thing we need is Mitch having an angry outburst right now." He glared at Avi, then looked at me. "Or Kirstie. She doesn't know what shes doing and neither does Alex. On top of the fact that you're daughter, Scott, is probably losing her marbles right now. So, please, calm yourselves down."

Just then, Avi curled in on himself. "Its getting worse." He said. ("Standing By." Just started playing. Idk why i find this funny.)

"Kev, you need to hurry." Scott said, holding Avi against him for comfort.

Kevin didn't respond and just focused on driving.

Mitch felt like he was dying. Alex had brought Addalin up to show her that her momma was fine. But she wasn't having it.

Addalin could smell the pain and she hated it. What she didn't understand was that it was necessary. But that didn't matter, she still hated that her momma was in pain.

Mitch had to hand her over when another contraction hit him. He got tired of being in the water, so he opted to have them take him out of it. Alex got him one of Scotts large shirts and a pair of boxers for him and dressed him, even though Mitch wanted to fall over.

He quickly took the shirt off, as it was getting way to hot for him to wear it.

He walked around with the help of Alex, while Kirstie was on the phone with Kevin, who was telling her how to set stuff up.

He saw the lights flicker a couple times before completely going out.

"The hell?" Alex asked, going over to the fuze box. He tried everything he could think off, but nothing turned back on. "Shit, I think the powers out."

Mitch groaned as he sank to his knees. "Ahh!"

Alex rushed over and grabbed the omegas hand. As he wasn't an Alpha, Alex couldn't provide as much comfort. But Betas worked well, right? He hoped so, because that's all he could offer.

"Mmnggg!" Mitch grunted. He was ready to just cut his midsection off. It would hurt less. "Fuck!!"

Kirstie ran out with a look of panic. "Kevin, what do I do?" She asked frantically. Thankfully, the kids were asleep, well, except for Addalin, who was wailing in her crib. She was fine: fed, changed, she just wouldn't sleep.

"What happened?" He asked. Shed never got around to telling him that.

"The power went out. Have you seen how bad it is outside?!"

"Kirstie, I'm driving in it. Yes I know how bad it is. Hows Mitch?"

"Uh...I don't-I don't know."

How far apart are his contractions?"

Kirstie looked up. "Alex, how far apart?"

"Like, six minutes?" He raised an eyebrow. Just then, Mitch cried out. "Make the four." He turned to see a puddle on the floor between Mitch's feet.