Chapter Forty-Six: Mitch

"I kissed Avi last night."

I look at her. "I knew it." I say with a smile. "You could've just said something."

She looks at me. "Oh, okay. The next time I kiss someone, I'll be sure to let you know while they're sitting right next to me." She sassed.

I put my hands up. "Okay, damn. Down girl." She growls at me. "How was it?" I ask. I'm curious. There's been a certain...energy, between the two. I don't know how to explain it.

"It was nice. But I didn't even mean too. I just..." Her voice trailed off. "I wanted too."

I can't keep the smile from my face. "You like him, don't you?"

"What? Pfft. No!" But her face says otherwise.

"You do!" I laugh. "Girl, you know you can't lie to me. Have you told him?"

"No! Are you crazy? I can't do that." She shrieked, then held her head. That must have hurt.

"Hun, you kind of already did." Scott said. I looked at him. He looked just as bad as kit.

I laugh and shake my head. "You two look rough. Have y'all showered?"

They both shook their heads. Kirstie felt sick, I can smell it in her, Scott is feeling whatever she's feeling, which I still don't understand that whole thing.

I nod and look to Scott. "Well, you two can sit and chill. I'm going to go help Kevin with breakfast." I stand on my tiptoes and plant a kiss on Scott's lips. He giggles.

I smile and walk away leaving the two alone to talk. I see Kevin in the kitchen, standing over a pan full of eggs. "Anything I can help with, Kev?" I ask.

"Umm, you can get the shredded cheese out of the fridge for me? That would be great." He gave me a warm smile.

"Okay." I nodded and walked over to the fridge. I start thinking about Scott. My mate, my alpha.

I never wanted anybody more in my life than I wanted Scott last night. I wanted to feel him. Just to touch me and make me his. I want to have a life with him. Yes, we haven't been together very long but there's been this feeling I get. I want to make him happy. I suddenly wonder.

"Kev?" I ask with a puzzled face. I hand him the cheese that I knew he was waiting for.

"Yeah, Mitchie?" He responded. He was busy so he didn't look at me.

"So..." I hesitate. I've never thought of this before. "I know that I have heats, like a female omega. But, does that mean I can have a child? Like actually grow one inside of me? Like, if Scott and I were to have sex, could he get me pregnant?"

Kevin just stops. Dead in his tracks.

I feel my face turn red. "I'm sorry. I know that's weird, but I've just always been curious, and it just popped into my head. I'll...I'll go." I lower my head and turn to walk out.

I hear Kevin chuckle. "Mitchie, it's alright. Its not weird, its natural. You're curious about your body. I was only surprised, because that's not something you're asked every day." He grabs my arm. "Now, based on what I've read, male omegas, if their levels are high enough, can conceive a child. Those that have the levels, their body is able to act to a females. So, parts of your body can act as a uterus and house a baby." He laughs at the look on my face.

I knew I was special, but not like that. That's just weird. "S-so, like, if I were to give...b-birth...would the baby come through my..." I point to my crotch. I feel my face turn red again.

Kevin chuckles again."oh, no. It wouldn't." I sigh. "But you would still have to push it out."

My eyes widen. "What!?" I shriek, then I cringe as I remember my friends in the living room. "Do you mean..." I can't even finish the sentence.

Kevin, nods. "Yep. But you can opt to have it done by c-section. That's what most do."

I nod and look at the floor. "Mitchie?" Kevin asks me.

"Hmm?" I say.

"Are you asking me this because you...think you might be pregnant?" Kevin gave me a look.

I laugh. "Oh my god, no. No." I laugh. "If I thought I was pregnant I would be acting a while lot different. I was just wondering." I pause. "What are the levels?"

"Well, there are three levels. 0-3 is impossible. They don't have heats, and they can't have any kids. 4-7 means they're more likely to get pregnant, and they do have heats, but they aren't nearly as strong. 8-10 is where there is almost always a guaranteed pregnancy and heats are very strong. Hence the 99% chance of conception."

I sit there. I have heats, and they suck. "What do you think I am?" I look at Kevin.

"Well, since you have heats, you could be anywhere from a 4 to a 10. Same with Kirstie. How strong are your heats?"

"Very. Everything hurts and it gets suffocatingly hot and I become hyper-sensitive and aware of what's touching me and where. It's horrible. I can't think straight and all I want is for someone to just take me and dominate me and shove their-"

"Mitch! Oh, my goodness." Kevin yells.

I cringe. "TMI?"

"Yes. Very. I didn't need the image."

I show him a toothy smile. "Hehe. Sorry."

"It's alright, just....not around me." He smiles. I nod. "Anyway, based on what you've...told...me, I think it's safe to say, you'll be fairly high. Maybe an 8? Now, if you don't want to get pregnant, and you don't want to have your heats, we can get you some suppressants." Kevin offered.

I shake my head instantly. " My heats not due for another like 2 and a half months. I want to see what happens."

"You need to talk it over with Scott first. Make sure he's going to be okay with it. If he's not then, maybe have him use a condom. Is there anything else you want to know?" Kevin asked. He had finished making food, and was setting plates around the table.

"What would happen to me? Like if I were to get pregnant, would I be like how Kit was? All pukey and stuff?" I ask.

Kevin nods. "Mhmm. That's morning sickness, its normal. Now, since you are small, the energy it would take, could be very bad. You won't, like, die or anything, but you would feel miserable. You emotions will be all over the place, you may end up eating weird food, and your going to be swollen and in pain. But in the end, it would all be worth it. Sitting there, holding your child in one hand and holding Scott's hand in your other one. Its one if the happiest moments in anyone's life."

I feel myself tear up at the thought. Having kids with Scott suddenly seemed like an amazing adventure. One that I would surely love to experience. I look at Kevin and give him a hug. "Thank you, Kevin." I say.

He chuckles and nods. "You're welcome Mitchie. Can you go get everyone? Avi, I think, is out back." I nod.

I think about everything. I haven't been with Scott long, but I love him so much. And he's great with just about anyone. I'm sure he would be a great father. The thought makes me smile. The image I have of Scott standing there, holding out baby boy or girl.

I walk in and see Kirstie wrapped up in Scott's arms. My best friend and my mate. I go over and wrap myself around Kit.

We sit there, until I remembered it was time for breakfast. "Lets go eat, you guys."

We slowly get up and walk into the kitchen, except only one of is walking, because Scott has both me and kirstie in his on his hips, snuggled into his neck.

Am I foreshadowing or am I just making people think. I guess we'll find out won't we?

Anyway. We hit 3k reads. Amazing. You guys are all awesome and amazing and just great. I love you all.

Stay happy, stay healthy.

~🌈Jordan❤~