Chapter 55: Scott

"Mitch it's alright." Mitch was wailing. Understandable given he doesn't feel good.

Mitch was sobbing. He'd said he already knew. Cause it made sense, but that didn't mean he liked it.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." As I say that I see Kirstie run in. I nod, letting her know that I told him and that everything was fine. I politely shoo her away and look back to Mitch.

His sobbing had become a soft crying. He smacked me. "Ow! What the hell, Mitch?" I say, rubbing my arm where he hit me.

"Fuck you." Was all he said, before he turned away.

"Jeez, moody much?" I mumbled. That smack hurt.

He quickly turned back around. "Really?" He said. His eyes said he wanted to hit me again.

He did.

"Ow! Could you not? That would be appreciated." I growl.

"Don't call me moody then!" He yelled, threw a pillow at me and cried into the other one.

Oh, jeez. "Wanna hug?" I offer.

"No!" He shouted through the pillow.

"Alright. I'll be downstairs, if you change your mind." I say. I don't walk to far, cause I already know.

"Scottie?" I hear him whine. I chuckle and turn back, resting against the door frame.

"Yeees?" I smile.

He opened one arm and made a grabbing motion in my direction. I laugh and walk over to him.

He gratefully accepts my hug. "I love you." He said.

I laugh and pull back, and give him a slow kiss. "I love you too, Mitchy." Then I put my hand on his belly. "Both of you." I lean over and give his belly a kiss.

He giggles. "That tickled." He snuggled into his pillow. I carefully grabbed the blanket and pulled it over him and ticked him in.

"Got some rest, baby. You need it. I'll get you some water, okay." I ask quietly.

He sniffles and nods. He's so cute. I guess, since he's a male, his hormones are a little more out of wack than they would be if he were female. I currently think its adorable, aside from the hitting. But I already know I'm gonna get tired of it.

I chuckle and head down the the kitchen and grab a bottle of water out of the fridge.

When I return to his room, I see him shaking with sobs. "Baby?" I ask. I set the water down and kneel in front of him. "What happened?"

"I just love you so muuuuuch!" He wailed. "Youre so sweet, and kind and-and just amazing and I just love you for-for iiiit!" He was sobbing.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but he's adorable. Can you blame me? "Okay hunny, get some sleep, you'll feel better." I kiss his head. "I love you."

"I love you toooooo!" He continued to wail. I cant help but chuckle as I feel him bounce on the bed from crying so hard.

"Calm down baby, you just gonna upset yourself more. Breath." I showed him what to do. "Better?" He nodded. "Good. Keep doing that, okay? I'll check on you later okay?" I give him a kiss, ignoring the whine I hear when I pull away and walk out of the room.

I find my way to my room, because for some reason I put Mitch in his, and lay down.

I'm fine until I start to get scared. Its not my fear, but it feels like it is.

Then I see it, and its like I can feel it.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"Omega!" I hear being yelled from the room at the end of the hall.