Chapter 110: Avi

According to Leigh, Mitch's phone was probably turned off. I have no idea what happened to Scott and I'm scared.

We make it to the parking lot where Scott is and he's the first thing I see.

I get out of the car, not waiting for anyone else and run over to him.

There is blood everywhere. He was shot. I push back the feeling if panic and anger as I check his body for more wounds. Thankfully its only the two gun shot wounds. Not that that's any better.

He was shot in the shoulder and the abdomen. I grab his face and try to wake him up. Leigh and Kirstie come up behind me and I hear one of them scream.

I'm assuming it was Kirstie because Leigh dropped down to her knees on the other side of Scott's body. "I need a knife." She said. I quickly search through my pockets, struggling to find it. "Avi, now." She said, pressing her hands on the wound on his stomach.

"Fuck it." I growl. I shoo her hands away and rip open Scott's shirt. There is blood steadily flowing out of the wound on his abdomen. Leigh takes off her shirt, leaving her in just her bra, and presses it to the wound.

"Kirstie." She says. "I need you to grab one of our phones and call 911." She instructs.

"We can't. He's not human." I say, taking off my flannel and pressing it into Scott's shoulder.

"Avi, we don't have a choice. He will die." She looks at me. "Kirstie!" She yelled.

Kirstie was standing there, frozen in shock. "Kirstie! I'm not kidding. I need you too move."

Kirstie sobbed, but she moved anyway. She grabbed my phone out of my pocket and frantically made the call.

"What do we do?" I ask Leigh.

"Try and get him conscious. He's still breathing, but we need him awake." She says. She takes the cover off of his stomach and feels around, sticking her finger in the would. "Shit. The bullets still in there. Its intact, but I can't tell if it hit anything, and I can't get it out. Kirstie hurry up with that call!"

"How did no one see him? There had to have been a sound." I say, moving up to bring his head into my lap. "Scott! Scott can you here me?" I say, slapping his face a couple times. "Don't you fucking die on me, Alpha." I give him one good smack across the face, but nothing.

"Ow!" I hear Kirstie say. I look over and i see her holding her face in the same place I smacked Scott. Maybe...

"Kirstie! Get over here." I wave my arm at her.

"They're gonna be here in a minute." She said, kneeling down beside Scott. "Oh, my god." She whimpers.

"Grab his hand. You felt it when i smacked him. That means at least part of him is conscious, if that makes any sense. Maybe we can wake him up with your help. So I need you to grab his hand hand and not let go. You here me?"

She nodded as she sobbed and grabbed his hand. Half expecting his eyes to shoot open, I wait. It takes a second, but suddenly he come to, gasping, followed by him coughing and screaming.

I hold the sides of his face and make him look at me. "I need you to breathe and focus."

He coughs again, making him whine in pain. His eyes shut again.

"No! Scott, focus on me. I mean it. You need to stay conscious. Can you tell me what happened?"

"The blood is soaking through, Avi." Leigh says urgently. "I need something else to slow this down or he's gonna bleed out." She says, applying more pressure to the wound, making scott howl in pain.