Chapter 53: Avi

I meannnnnnnnnn..........🤷🤷🤷🤷

Don't kill me, pls???

Anyway, love you beautiful amazing people.

Stay happy, stay healthy

~🌈Jordan❤~

"Mitch is pregnant."

I'm shocked. I just look at Scott for a moment, before I feel myself move. My hand collides with Scott's face. He turns and falls off the bed, cupping his cheekbone..

"Look. "I-I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Avi please, just let me talk." He tried, scooting back as I walked towards him.

"You lied to me." I growl, part of me wants to rip his face off because he lied, but I know in my heart that I need to be helping him understand what's going to happen. But I can't get past my anger. I kneel down, ball up his shirt with one hand and hit him again.

And again.

....and again.

I keep hitting him until I feel a small body tackle me.

We roll and we end up with me on my back and Kirstie straddling my waist. She held me the same way I held Scott: balled up shirt and a cocked back fist.

I'm baffled. No one was yelling and I saw her go outside earlier. How had she known what was going on? I look at her face and I see that her eyes are red.

Damn. The soulmate bond. I look to Scott and I see that she has red marks in the same places I hit Scott.

She growls at me. Normally, I would laugh because her growl is so cute, but it was deep. It was a deep, low growl that's made me terrified of the girl on top of me.

"If you ever lay a hand on him again, I swear to god, I will swing next time. You don't touch him like that. You know his past. And just so you're aware, I can feel everything you do to him, so I'd watch out, or you won't like the result." She glared at me through the red eyes. She put down her fist and let go of my shirt.

She gets off me, but not before I feel a smack connect with my cheek. She gets up and goes over to Scott. "Well, that hurt." I say, rubbing my face as I sit up.

She just scoffed. I see Scott holding his face and listening to everything kirstie was saying. His eyes were omega blue.

I really need to read more into this.

It dawned on me. They can feel what happens to the other. So if Scott is hurt, Kirstie will feel it, and vice-versa.

Weird.

I stand up and walk over to Scott and Kirstie. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did." I start.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have. What if you got so out of control that you hurt us?" Kirstie spat. She was mad, I could tell.

I ignore her. "I'm sorry, Scott. I have no excuse. My wolf and I reacted poorly, and you got hurt because of it. Um, we'll talk later, if you're up for it, but for now, go get cleaned up and check on Mitch." I tell him. I hold out my hand to help him to his feet. He smiles and takes it.

"So, you're not mad?" Scott asked hesitantly.

I sigh. "I'm not...mad, per say, more...surprised. I mean you swore up and down you were safe. Does he even know?" I question. Kirstie, I'm assuming, figured she should probably go, as this was a conversation for the Alphas. Guess we're talking now.

"He knows I forgot a condom and he's been freaked ever since. I bet you he knew before all of us. He definitely knows something." I point out. Mitch was overly observant of his body. He would see the slightest change and immediately know something was up. "I need to talk to him."