Chapter 151

Esther and Leigh had no idea of what was going on at the house.

They'd spent longer than they planned to in town today. They probably would've stayed even longer except the whether had other plans, so they got into Esther's car and drove.

Its was cloudy and rainy and they were lucky to have made it home before they shut all the roads. They did shut the one that led directly to the house, so they had to go around, but they eventually made it.

Both women say only one car and it was Alex's.

All the lights in the house appeared to be off, which they thought was strange, so when they got out of the car and into the house, they tried the lights, but they weren't working.

"The hell?" Leigh asked.

Just then, they heard a scream come from down the hall. Esther was the first to move. She hadn't realized that there wasn't anyone in the living room.

She threw open door to Kevin's office and saw one frantic looking omega, a soaking wet alpha, a passed out beta, and another omega who looked like he was ready to kill the alpha.

"What did we miss?" Leigh asked.

"A lot!" Mitch snarled as a contraction hit him and he crushed Scott's hand.

"Ow. Baby, loosen the grip." He said.

Mitch glared. "Are you pushing our son out of your body?" Scott shook his head. "Didn't think so! So man up and shut up." He fell against the bed, breathing heavily.

Esther snapped out of her daze. "How far apart?" She asked, moving Kirstie out of the way and lifted the blanket covering Mitch.

"Less than five." Kirstie said.

The same time Mitch had a contraction, they head a yell come from the living room.

Leigh went without being told to. She went out to the living room and saw Kevin, holding Avi around the waist as Avi was holding his stomach.

"Where are we putting him?" Leigh asked, getting on the other side if Avi, who kept trying to curl into himself.

"There's a spare bed in my office."

She nodded and the walked.

The pain in Avis body got worse the second he entered the room. "FUCK!"

"How do you think I feel, fucker?!" Mitch yelled.

As he laid back, the pain suddenly paused. He was confused until it returned and he felt like he needed to push. He quickly squirmed around and sobbed, unable to convey what was happening because he suddenly got scared.

Scott took off his jacket and got behind his omega to support him and comfort him when he saw Mitch panicking. "Shhh, its okay. I'm right here. You can do this. I love you so much." He whispered.

Kevin checked Mitch and sure enough, he was ready. "Girls." He said to the women in the room. "I need you guys to grab Alex and drag him over by Avi and someone needs to hold him. That will make it a lot easier on his part."

They all nodded. Kirstie and Leigh each grabbed on of Alex's hands and pulled him, while Esther ran over and had Avi lean against her.

Kevin looked at Mitch. "Are you ready?"

Mitch shook his head and cried out in pain.

"Im sorry, Mitch, but I need you to push. He's so close. Come on." Kevin encouraged.

Mitch whimpered before he drew in a breath and pushed.

Avi was doing everything he could to get the pain to go away, but he couldn't and just ended up screaming with his face pressed into Esther's stomach. He literally wanted to die. Or do anything else, if it meant he didn't have to feel this.