MICAH KNIGHT

DORA'S POV :

I stared at Aiden who was grimacing while trying to put on a shirt. It's been two week.... Could it still hurt?

"Does it still hurt? " I asked skeptically.

"Yeah... It's still hurts" he said and laid on the bed again.

"OK, I hope you can stay alone for a day cause I have an important meeting to attend" I said and started to wear my shoes.

"OK, go ahead" He said and closed his eyes. He is acting strangely for the past two days... I have no idea what he is upto.

"Whatever, Be good don't disturb Isaac" I said and walked out of the room.

"I am not a kid and he is not my father" Aiden yelled.

I just waved and left.

While driving I thought of Aiden's behavior. Childish.

I called Isaac through Bluetooth while driving.

"Hey" Isaac said.

"What's up with Aiden, he is being weird for the past two days?" I questioned him.

"Wow, not even greeting me... And how would I know what your boyfriend is up-to? " Isaac said.

" I thought you guys are best friends who couldn't go a day without seeing each other" I teased him.

"Fuck no... If there is nothing else I am hanging up" Isaac said.

"Wait" I yelled.

"What now? " Isaac asked impatiently.

"By the way, please lock your door when you are kissing Ashley next time" I said while laughing and hung up before he could scold me.

I smirked when I remembered Isaac and Ashley in his office room making out. I feel like a parent looking at their grown up child.

When I reached my destination, I parked my car and entered the mansion.

The door opened before I could knock.

"Finally, her majesty has time to see this old man" the person who opened the door said sarcastically. This is none other than Micah Knight who is the founder of Knights corporation, or you could simply say he is Isaac's grandfather.

"This queen had lot of work, so I couldn't visit you sooner" I said and entered the house.

He slapped the back of my head and followed me.

"So, what brings you here? " he asked after sitting on the couch.

"Nothing just wanted to see how you are doing?" I said and slumped on the couch and laid as if I was boneless.

"You came to see me, as if I would believe that" he said and scoffed.

"Really... That's true, but I would also like to inform that I am moving in with my boyfriend" I said.

"You are moving in with a person whom you knew for around six months?" he questioned.

"Atleast it's better than Arranged marriage" I shot back.

He looked at me intently for a few minutes while I tried not to squirm. Hey old man... You are scaring this beauty.

"Whatever, it's not like you will break up with him, as soon as I say" he said and ordered the Butler to prepare lunch.

"You know me so well, by the way what brings you to California?" I asked him.

"I just came to see you and Isaac. He may hate me but he is still my grandson" he said and looked lost in his thoughts.

He is someone who built an entire empire, someone who is powerful enough in society... But still couldn't meet his grandson except in meetings or business affairs.

"I still don't understand how he blames you, while you have nothing to do with the accident" I said.

"Who said I have nothing to do with the accident, it was all my fault. I should have protected them... I could have prevented the accident but I was careless. I was too confident that nobody could mess with my family but I was wrong.... I was so wrong" he said and looked at his hands.

"You didn't know grandpa, if you would have known you would have protected them with all cost" I said and sat near to him and patted his shoulders.

"I hate that my grandson hates me so much that he wants nothing to do with me. You know what he said when I handed him the company, he said if you even enter the company I would leave without turning back" he said and sighed.

"Don't worry he'll come around" I said not knowing what else to say to comfort him.

" It's been years and I've lost hope, may be he'll come only for my funeral" he said and held my hands.

"Don't say that, in coming days you have a lot of chance to talk to him, I'll get engaged and marry my boyfriend, he can't avoid you right?" I said excited.

"When did this little glutton grow up so much?" he asked and patted my head.

"Don't pat my head, I'll not grow" I said and swatted his hands.

He just laughed and said I'll not grow anymore.

We talked about all and nothing for more than an hour.

"Come let's go eat" he said.

I followed him and sat at the dining table which was filled with food.

"Wow, you sure know how to live" I said and started eating while grandpa shook his head.

After lunch I drove back to my home.

While driving, out of nowhere a bike came and hit my car, the biker fell down in front of my car.

I cursed and got down.

" Can't you fucking....." I couldn't continue speaking because someone someone covered my face,tied my hands and pulled me into a car. What the fuck? I am not prepared getting kidnapped this time. Where the hell are those bodyguards?

When I felt the car moving, I started cursing non-stop.

"Shut up" someone said which made me stop for a second but I continued again.

"Go ahead, continue till your throat feels dry but don't expect us to give you water" he said casually.

I stopped cursing when I felt myself becoming tired. I have to save energy to escape.

Who the hell kidnapped me?
Is it someone who is related to the people who killed my family?

When I was lost in thought, the car came to a stop and I was pulled out from the car.

They untied my hands.

When they removed the cloth that covered my face... I was stunned, speechless and angry.

"Are you fucking kidding me? " I asked in disbelief.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Vote
Comment
Share.

I am extremely sorry for not updating for almost a year. Because of various reasons like Covid19, job and other issues I couldn't write. I try my best to update often. By the grace of God me and my family are safe amidst the pandemic. I hope the same for all the readers. Stay strong and stay safe. Nothing is more important than you and your family's health. Take care. Love you all.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖