NIGHTMARE

DORA'S POV

I was looking at the carpet as if it is the most fascinating thing in the world.

I could feel Isaac's stare, he was waiting for me to explain.
If he comes to know what happened, definitely hell will break loose.

Isaac cleared his throat.
It was a warning to start explaining.

I slowly looked up at his curious eyes.
Dammit Dora, speak before he looses his temper.

"I went to race after a week you left to Cali..." He cut me off.

"You did what? " He yelled at the top of his lungs. Way to go dora, the first sentence brought him to the edge of his sanity, which he will definitely loose soon.

"I..I..wa..was bored Isaac" I stammered out.

He looked at me in disbelief.

"You could have called Kevin keziah or me" He said trying to be calm. I know, he is anything but calm.

"I don't want to disturb you guys" I said.

He closed his eyes, inhaled and exhaled.

He nodded me to continue.

"There I saw my competitor after winning, he hugged me suddenly and I got a panic atta... " He cut me off by slamming his hands in the coffee table which shattered into pieces.
Oh no, the beast has been released.

"Continue" he said coldly.

"He took me to a nearby hospital and came to know about my health issues, after bringing me back he said we could meet for lunch sometimes.But I refused. He was sent flowers, chocolates, I finally gave in. But I thought something was wrong. So I informed Kev..." He again cut me off

"How in the world did Kevin agree for it? " He asked.

"I kinda convinced him" I said. Now Kevin is also in deep trouble.

He nodded.

"There when I went to wash room, he came and tried to force me, but before anything Kevin and his bodyguards barged in and rescued me. And it took almost 3 months for me to come back from it" I finished.

I looked up at the shattering sounds.

He was breaking everything in the room

"Why the hell did no one inform me?" He screamed.

"I pleaded Kevin and Keziah not to tell you, I thought it would bring great loss for California branch if you come back to see me". I mumbled.

He knelt down before me, lifted my chin.

"Amour, Nothing in the world is more important than you. I don't give a fuck if I loose the California branch completely. Hell, even if I loose my whole wealth if you are safe and secure with me then I don't give a shit to other things" He said and caressed my cheek with his knuckles.