PARIS II

AIDEN'S POV

*After dinner date in Eiffel Tower*

I ran behind a very pissed off Dora. Dammit...

It should have been a wonderful date in this beautiful night in Eiffel Tower,but I ruined it by my stupidity.

"Slow down Kitten" I yelled running after her into the suite.

When I was about to enter her room, she slammed the door on my face. I groaned.

Only when I came back to living room I noticed Isaac sitting on the sofa stuffing his mouth with popcorn watching TV intently as if I didn't come inside chasing a pissed off kitten

"Won't you ask what happened?" I asked him.

"That's none of my business unless Amour is harmed physically or emotionally as far as I know she is pissed at you" Isaac said and shrugged.

"Well thanks for stating the obvious dumbass" I said.

"Your welcome" he grinned and continued watching the movie. This douche.

I groaned, went inside my room and fell asleep thinking of apologizing to my kitten in the morning.

I woke up when someone slapped me in the back.

I glared at Isaac who was smiling from ear to ear.

"What" I snapped.

"Get up, tell your pilot to be ready we should leave" Isaac said. What? But I thought of making it up to my kitten in these two days.

"Why?" I asked.

"There is some issues in my finance department, so we are needed" he said.

"We? " I asked confused.

"Me and Amour. Now get ready" Isaac snapped and went out. Geez... Rude.

I informed about the sudden change of plans to my pilot and went to have a bath.

After bathing and packing my clothes, I went to the living room and sat next to my kitten only for her to get up.

"Let's get going" My kitten said and went out.

The whole travel from Paris to California was hell for me. I was literally begging my kitten to forgive me but she didn't. Isaac and Ashley were looking at us with amusement.

The drive to penthouse was awfully quiet. Isaac was trying hard not to laugh at me. Laugh all you want for now.

I went to my penthouse, sat on the bed and rubbed my forehead. I should have not done that... Why should I be so stupid???

With those thoughts I slept.

Next day, I woke up got ready and went to office. God.. I hope she forgives me.