FAKE ANGER

AIDEN'S POV

Isaac took me to a Chinese restaurant, I followed him quietly. Just because I have to make it up to my kitten.

A waitress took our order.

She gave me a flirtatious look but it didn't affect me at all.

But Isaac was a different story, he winked at her and gave her a smirk to which she giggled.

When she left, Isaac became serious and turned to me,

"You've changed Aiden" Isaac said.

I looked at him confused.

"You didn't even glance at that chick, The Aiden I knew would have flirted and lured her to bed. But this Aiden did not. Amour changed you in a short time" He said with amusement. But there was pride too. Whom is he proud of?

I smiled thinking about my kitten, but my smile vanished when I realised the situation.

"What should I do to make it up to her? " I asked earnestly.

He slowly sipped his water and asked ,"Do you really think that Amour is angry just because of a dessert?"

"Of course, I've seen her fight with you for food" I said.

"Damn idiot, I am different. Are you really that stupid? If she would have wanted she would have demanded you to buy another one or better she would have bought it herself" Isaac said and sighed. I'll let it slide once that he called me idiot.

I was dumbfolded... That's right. Why did she get angry?

"Then why? " I asked.

"I can't tell you that, but you'll know it soon" he said. What? He knows the reason?

"You knew why she is angry?" I gritted out.

" Yeah I know, but she is not angry at you" he said.

Before I could talk, dinner arrived and he started eating. This douche will not say anything...

I started eating while thinking of hundred ways to kill Isaac.

When we were about to leave he spoke,
"Buy her a chocolate bouquet, trust me she is doing it for a reason and it has nothing to do with you. I'll give you an advice, Act as if you are angry when she comes to apologize even if you are not, because it will be worth" with that he left.

One of the reasons I hate Isaac is that whatever he says it has a mystery in it... But I am going to follow it. Let's see what happens.

I called my driver and told him to pick me up from the restaurant.That idiot brought me here and left me.

After reaching, I went inside without looking at my kitten's penthouse.

I ordered a chocolate bouquet and slept. I hope nothing goes wrong.

I woke up around 7 and got ready. All the while I was freaking out.

I reached early.

I was pacing my office in nervousness. When I heard the knock, I sat on the chair and took deep breaths.

"Come in" I said.

A teenage boy came with the bouquet.

"Sir your order " he said with a smile.

"Place it on the table and get the hell out of here " I snapped at him.

He placed it and almost ran. I was glaring at the bouquet as if it will magically solve my problem.