BONUS CHAPTER 1

AIDEN'S POV:

I buttoned my shirt slowly under the watchful gaze of my wife who was carrying Amelia.

"Do I have to?" I asked finally breaking the silence.

"Yes, you promised last night" my wife said and gave Amelia to me.

I held Amelia and looked down to see Ashton packing his backpack. I don't see him this excited for daycare .

"Ashton, why don't you go with Asher?" I asked and patted Amelia hoping she would fall asleep.

"No, I want to go with daddy" he said while putting a toy hammer into his bag.

"Be good with daddy, mommy will give you a candy after dinner" Iris said kissed Ashton.

"Take care Aiden" she said and left after kissing me.

"Let's go Daddy" Ashton yelled.

With that I went to work with my two kids who were mischievous, while my wife sent Asher and Alex to Isaac who are quiet and well behaved.

While traveling to office, Amelia fell asleep while Ashton was unusually quiet.

"Ashton, you are so quiet today, very Good" I praised him.

"I'll be a good boy" Ashton said which made me smile. My boy is cute.

I entered the office with my kids.

As soon I entered my room, I placed Amelia on the couch and looked at Ashton who was unpacking his bag on the floor.

"Ashton, don't disturb daddy" I said and sat down to work.

I immersed myself in my work.

After hours of work, I stretched myself and turned to look at my kids.

Both of them were sleeping quietly. Every time I see my kids, my heart fills with joy.

After making sure they were asleep, I went to a meeting in the board room below my floor.

The meeting lasted longer than I expected.

When I came out of the room, I heard a
commotion.

I walked towards the noise to see few employees gathered around near the printer.

When they saw me, they scattered to only to see my son standing in the fron and scolding a woman.

I walked in and pulled him.

"What happened? Didn't I tell you to stay in the office?" I asked Ashton.

"Daddy, this lady is scolding me, I don't like her" Ashton said and hugged me.

I looked at the woman to see her panic.

One of the employee, explained what happened.

Ashton got bored and came to this floor while he bumped into that woman, she said Ashton to wait obediently until someone comes to pick him up, Ashton got angry and threw a stabler on her which the woman dodged and it hit the printer.

After hearing the incident, my face darkened.

I pulled Ashton to my side and told him to apologise.

"No, I won't" he said.

"Don't make daddy angry" I warned him.

After hesitating for a while, he mumbled a sorry and ran to the stairs.

"I will tell uncle" he said and ran up. As if I am scared of Isaac.

"Sorry for his behaviour" I said to the employee who almost got hit by my son.

"No problem sir, kids are naughty" she said and waved her hands.

"I apologise for my son's rude behaviour in the office.." I said to which they said smiled, I continued "But he is my son although he makes mistakes please keep it in mind he is my son, you can restrain him but never scold him or lay hands on him" I said and walked up the stairs.

When I reached office, I saw my son sulking in the corner while my daughter was chewing a pen.

I went and took the pen from her mouth, she looked surprised and was ready to cry.

Immediately I took a teething stick and gave it to her.

She shoved it into her mouth while maintaining eye contact with me.

After that, I looked at my son who had his back towards me.

I picked him up while he struggled.

After sitting on my chair, I placed him on my thighs, in a few minutes he stopped struggling.

"Are you mad at daddy?" I asked and patted his hair which was sticking up.

"Hmm... I'll tell uncle" he threatened.

"Who is scared of your uncle?" I asked and pinched his cheeks.

"I'll tell mom" he said. Ok, I am a little scared of her.

" You got angry at a bigger and stronger person than you, what if she hit you?" I asked him.

"Daddy is here" he said confidently.

"Of course daddy is here, daddy won't let anything happen to you but there are a lot of people who are stronger than me, what if they get you, then daddy can't protect you" I explained to him despite knowing he couldn't understand completely.

"I'll tell my uncle" he said. Boy your uncle is not Superman.

In the end I couldn't make him understand but at least he promised not to hit or scold others.

After that the day was pretty much fine.

When my work was over it was almost seven in the evening, when we decided to go home.

After reaching home, I got out of the car while carrying my daughter while Ashton walked behind me yawning.

My wife was waiting on the front door. Ashton rushed and hugged her.

She lifter him up and kissed him.

"Were you a good boy?" She asked.

"I was veryyy good" he said without feeling guilty. Boy say that while looking at me.

Sighing, I placed my daughter in her room.

After dinner, me and my wife sat on the bed while talking about the day.

When I told her about the incident, she was worried about Ashton.

"Don't worry, he's good but just a little naughty" I comforted her.

But little did I know his naughtiness never decreased but increased as he grew.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜