DEAL

ISAAC'S POV

After coming back from Kevin's house to my office I was thinking about yesterday's incident.Who would have injected me? And why?

Halfway through my thoughts, someone barged into my room. Aiden fucking Adams.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

"Can you explain why the fuck did you allow Dora to fight yesterday?" Aiden asked. Why does he care?

"I never wanted to fight, hell I never wanted her to come there. I couldn't stop her from coming or fighting.. I was injected... Aiden cut me off.

"Nothing would affect you because YOU ARE A FUCKING WEREWOLF" Aiden shouted. No shit Sherlock, I thought I was a witch until now. Idiot.

"I damn well know that. I was injected with wolfsbane you stupid Vampire" I said. I am so tempted to stab him with a wooden stake.

"Who would do that?" he asked calmly. They informed me before injecting, so I would know. Dumb Aiden... I thought vampires lack heart beat but the one standing here is in lack of brain. How in the world is he a CEO?

"I don't know but my people are investigating" I said and sighed. Wait why is he here? As far as I know even if I die he won't give two flying fucks.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Who is Dora to you?" he asked. WTF?

I tensed hearing it. Did he find out? He can't right? I've deleted each and every evidence. Unless I or Amour says he or no one else can find out the truth. Amour promised she won't say to anybody without my permission. I won't say even if someone kills me.

"She is my girlfriend" I said through gritted teeth.

"May I know why do you have a human girlfriend when you will get a mate?" Aiden asked. Shit he got me there. I thought he was the dumbest person I've ever met. But I was wrong.

"Amour, can be my mate right?" I asked. Let's see whether he is dumb or not.

"I maybe a vampire, but I know that a werewolf especially an Alpha can never get a human mate" Aiden said and laughed. Shit... He is little smart, I'll give that. But why does he care about her?

"Listen, why do you care about my amour?" I asked him.

"I like her" he stated. What? He is saying it as if it is a casual thing.

I was furious. I started shaking. I am a step away from shifting. His three words are enough to kill him. Fuck councils. I'll kill him.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked. I asked again, hoping I heard wrong.

"She is mine. I like her. I'll do anything for her" he said. I was fuming.

"But, you do know that you have a soulmate right?" I asked.

" I'll reject my soulmate for her without a second thought" Aiden said without hesitation. What? He is ready to reject his soulmate, his other half for my amour?

I was stunned. Still I couldn't believe.

I couldn't speak, after sometime I cleared my throat.

" I know you are a player, you are saying this for getting into her pants" I said.

He snorted in disbelief.

"When do I say that I like someone just to get into someone's pants? I can get any girls without even speaking. I was a player. I stopped sleeping with others when she entered my life" Aiden said with a smile. He is right. He can get any girls.

When I was about to speak, he cut me off,

"And oh, not to mention you are also a player who speaks as if you are loyal to her. I know you still sleep around" Aiden said. That's because we are not together dumbass.

"You may like her, but if I say to amour, she will listen me no matter what, you know that right? " I asked smirking.

He tensed, he clenched his jaw.

" You wouldn't dare" he said. I know I am not a competition to Aiden,but I want to know whether he is best for my amour and will he be truthful and loyal to her. If he is I won't have any objection for my amour to date him. I want her safe at the same time she has to be happy in her life.

"Fine, but we will fight for her. Let's see who wins her heart. And if I come to know that you are with someone else, you can't even go close to Amour. If she chooses you, I'll back off and if she chooses me you should back off. Deal?" I asked extending my hand.

He was grinning.

"Deal" he said and shook my hands.

I could see his excitement. I know he will win her heart, after all Aiden is my amour's crush. I just want to know whether he is ready for commitment with her.

He was about to leave,

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Office?" he said with confusion.

"Wait, I am not done talking to you. This deal will be within us, Amour cannot know about this deal. If by any chance you tell her, The deal is off. And there is another person in this deal. He will be coming soon. Just because I allow you to impress amour doesn't mean I'll make it simple for you." I said and smirked. Yes... I am sure in both of them who ever wins I will be happy because they are capable of keeping my Amour safe at any cost.

"No problem, If I can compete with you others are easy" he said smirking. That's where he is wrong... He is the toughest competitor.

" Nah... Even I am scared of him" I said.

He tensed hearing it.

"What do you mean?" he asked in panic.

"You may or may not heard that Amour had a crush on you" I said.

Aiden nodded with a smirk. I am so going to wipe that smirk off.

"But, this other person was pleaded by Amour to marry her at 14" I said smirking. Where did the smirk go Aiden? Oh I saw it vanishing from his face.

"What? If you know that he is that important to amour, why bringing him back. He is a competition for you too" Aiden said.

"True, but I want the best for Amour even if it is not me. I want her safe and happy" I said truthfully.

He sighed.

He turned to leave, when he placed his hand in doorknob, he turned to face me.

"What's his name? " Aiden asked.

"Vincent Declan Stefano" I said smirking.

His eyes went wide.

"Vincent, prince..." Aiden started, but I cut him off.

"Yeah, Prince of Vampires" I said smirking.

"Shit...fuck" he cursed.

When he went outside,

"All the best, jock" I shouted.

He grunted.

I laughed.

No matter what, he was and is my best friend. I will be happy with whoever my amour is. But who will it be?
Aiden? Vincent?
I have to wait.

Hey readers,
Vote
Comment
Share.

I dedicate this chapter for satheedevi
I wrote this chapter because you asked. Hereafter it will be only Aiden's and Dora's.
You have to wait for next story for Isaac's life and his pov. 😍😍😍

Enjoy.

Thank you for all who takes time to read, vote, comment and share my story 💖💖💖
Special thanks for those who have added my story to their reading list. 💖💖💖
Thanks for those who follow me. 😍😍😍💖💖💖.