SURPRISE

AIDEN'S POV

It's been a week after the fight with my kitten.

We all came back to California the very next day. Ofcourse i came alone thanks to Knight.

I've planned to apologize in a way that my kitten would have no choice but to accept my apology.

So here I am waiting in the terrace for the great Knight to grace me with his presence.
I swear that idiot is taking his sweet time to come up.

"You could have chose a better place" Isaac said while entering the balcony.

"It's not like we are going to stay here for the whole night" I said gritting my teeth. Calm down don't punch him... Don't punch him... But what if my fist accidentally slip and land on his face?

He just shrugged.

"Just tell me why you called me, cause I need to sleep" Isaac said and yawned.

"How is she?" I asked about my kitten.

Isaac face lit up with a smile.

"She is recovering well, she still struggles while eating but she is adamant about going back to her eating habits" Isaac said.

I nodded.

"Why are you asking this now cause you were calling me every damn hour to check up on her for the past week? " Isaac questioned.

I smiled cheekily at him. Hey I just want to know about my kitten OK.

"OK listen, I want you bring her to my penthouse tomorrow" I said to him.

"And why would I do that?" Isaac asked folding his hands.

"Because I am your friend" I questioned rather than answering him.

"Yeah you are, but nothing comes before Amour, don't you dare think for a fucking second that I am not aware of the stunts you've pulled" Isaac warned.

My heart dropped.

"What stunts?" I asked steadying my heartbeat.

"I knew you were following her like a puppy around the campus for three days... You gave her flowers, you took her to her first coffee date and let's not forget when you accidentally bumped her car with yours to get her attention" He said.

"Wait, so I was her first date" I asked a smile spreading on my face.

"Unbelievable" He said looking at the sky as if asking for help.

Then he sharply turned towards me as if he remembered something.

"And I do fucking know that you've been sneaking into Amour's room lately" He snarled.

I shrugged helplessly. I've always believed that if a door doesn't open don't wait for it to open, just use the windows. Grab the opportunities for we may never know when you'll get another.

" I would have been surprised if you didn't know who is entering your house... Cause that only means you don't have a tight security" I taunted him.

He inhaled and exhaled few times and shook his head as if shaking away his thoughts.

"OK fine, I'll bring her but don't blame me if she punches you" Isaac said and started walking towards the exit.

"Where are you going? I am not done talking to you pup" I yelled.

"But I am done talking to you bloodsucker. Goodluck with amour" He said and left.

I followed him and reached my penthouse.