FUN INTERRUPTED

AIDEN'S POV:

We enjoyed our first day in Bora Bora. Well at least I enjoyed it.... My girlfriend on the other hand took it as a do or die mission to complete everything we did.

Today is our second day, I've planned a lot of fun things to do.

I ushered my fiancé to have breakfast.

We were eating and talking when her mobile rang.

After talking for a few minutes, her smile disappeared, she became furious. Who the heck is she talking to?

After she hung up, I held her hands and asked her "What happened?"

"One of my clients sued us because their important information got leaked which made them loose a big project.... Now my company is in a mess" she said and held her head. That's sounds like a big problem.

"Don't worry, we can solve it" I said and embraced her.

We both packed our things and flew back.

Dora was worried the whole ride, even though I consoled her, it didn't work.

As soon as we landed she insisted to go to the company.

"You can just take a nap Dora, you didn't sleep for the whole day" I said concerned.

"I don't have time for a nap" she said and got into the car.

I followed her, while worrying about her health.

Employees looked at Dora weirdly.

She went into conference room, where Vincent was talking to the shareholders.

She signalled and Victor came out.

"What happened? I can't believe something like this happened? Am I not fit to run a company? " Dora asked pulling her hair.

I held her hand and made her sit down. Vincent handed her a water bottle.

"Calm down first, it's nothing new in business...we'll solve it" Vincent said and patted her shoulder.

"Of course, if not we can make Isaac to take the blame" I joked to which she punched me.

"Come on now cheer up, it's not the end" I said gently.

She nodded lost in thoughts.

"You have to answer the shareholders, there is a huge drop in our shares which they are not happy about, so just be patient and answer them OK" Vincent said and took her to the meeting room.

When I tried to follow, Vincent stopped me.

"What? " I asked innocently.

"You are not allowed inside" he said to me, then he looked at the security guard and said "Don't allow this fellow inside" he said and entered the meeting room.

Sitting in the room, I called my secretary.

"Help me to check if someone is selling their shares of IK technologies" I said and hung up.

After half an hour, my girl entered the room followed by Isaac.

She looked somewhat calm.

"I don't think I am capable enough to handle the company" Dora said and sat down next to me.

"I didn't expect you to be such a coward" Isaac said and sat across us.

"I am not. I just don't want the company to be affected because of my personal affairs" she said.

"But, didn't you start the company only for revenge?" Isaac questioned.

Dora looked stunned by the question.

"That's right I started the business for revenge, but later I loved the confidence my business gave me, I loved the security it gave me, I loved how it gave me a place in the business circle, So I don't want to bring loss to the business just for my personal reasons" she said and slumped on the sofa.

"It's great that you see the company more than just revenge, Don't worry profit and loss are normal, just like how Aiden lost 3 big projects to us this year" Isaac said sincerely.

"Shut the fuck up Isaac, I didn't loose it. I just gave up those projects ok???" I stood up in anger.

When I about to hit him, Dora pulled me to the sofa with a laugh.

"Ofcourse my boyfriend gave up the project, he didn't loose it you" my girlfriend said. I gave up hitting Isaac after hearing her.

"Whatever, so how was your holiday?" Isaac asked.

"What holiday,we just stayed there for 1 day..." I grumbled while Dora started to explain our one day trip excitedly to Isaac.

"Don't worry after solving this issue, we'll go and enjoy a vacation" Isaac said and ruffled her hair.

"Excuse me, she has me to take her anywhere,mind your own business Knight" I said and pulled her towards me.

He just shrugged and got up. Get lost idiot.

"Take rest Amour, we'll deal with the issue tomorrow" he said and left. Good riddance.

"Come on,you didn't get enough sleep" I said and brought her to our apartment. Our apartment that's nice to hear.

When we reached the apartment, she left to take a bath, while I went to prepare her blueberry tea. My girlfriend likes it so I better start liking it.

After taking a bath myself, we both sat down and had Blueberry tea while we watched a kdrama. It tasted different from the usual black tea....but I could get used to it.

My girl was so quiet, which was odd.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright" I said and pulled her to my lap.

She nodded and leaned on my shoulder.

I patted rubbed her back trying to soothe her. My girl is worrying and making me worry for her.

She lifted her head and looked me dazed.
My girl is cute.

I lifted her and brought her to our bedroom.

Placing her on the bed, I covered her with a quilt and kissed her.

"Sleep" I said and left only when she closed her eyes.

Going to the balcony, I lit up a cigarette and called my secretary.

"What happened? I was driving so I didn't pick up your call" I said.

"Boss, we got that project" my secretary said cautiously.

"What project?" I asked.

"The project which that German company lost because of IK technology leaked their informations" he said.

"What? Are you Fucking serious? How did this happen without me knowing?" I snapped.

"Your father Mr.Adams seems to have done something to get this project" he said.

I hung up and threw the mobile which hit the wall and smashed into pieces.

Only one word was going on my mind.
Fuck!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Vote
Comment
Share.
️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️