VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF

AIDEN'S POV

When she told that Kevin trained him,  that too personally trained her, I was shocked. Kevin have never ever trained someone by himself, this just proves how important is my kitten to him.

I was confused when she said that I wouldn't want to be her friend. Yeah.. In a way she is right. I wanted to be her boyfriend or husband.

When she explained the reason, I was trying hard not to laugh. Seriously the explanation made me like her even more. But what caught my attention was 'Clinging monkey' aka Isaac.
I chuckled.

When I said that I still wanted to be her friend, I saw a big smile on her face and she hugged me. God... I could say that I am her friend whole day if she hugs me everytime.

After pulling away from the hug, I gave her the snacks I brought. When she said marry me, I froze. My heart stopped beating for a second. How I wish it could be true... I would love to marry kitten.

She laughed, I teased her. But what I said was true, I would love to marry her.

I played underworld( A vampire story) but she was not even glancing the movie, even if I nudge her all I get is a scowl.

After sometime, she placed her head on my shoulders. Wow... It feels so romantic... At least she feels something for me... When I looked at her... Damn kitten... Here I am thinking romantic stuff... But you are sleeping. Great.

I sighed and picked her up, she was holding me like a kola bear. But I like it... Hell loving it.

I placed her on the bed, slid next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I couldn't sleep, I was just looking at her in the dim light. God she is beautiful. I was caressing her cheeks, she smiled. Guess she loved it.

I let out a sigh knowing that she belongs to someone else. But not for so long.

I placed my head on her neck and kissed her shoulder.

"Why should you be Isaac's girlfriend huh?" I asked her. I know she is sleeping but I couldn't accept that she was his for now.

" I am not Izzy's girlfriend" she said sleepily and giggled.

I removed my head from her neck and looked at her. God I hope what I heard was true.

"What? You are not?  Then why?" I asked in confusion.

" Nah... I am not his girlfriend. He wanted to protect me from other men, so he tells that I am his girlfriend. I can never be his girlfriend because.." she said and slept.

"Because?" I asked her. I want to know.

But she didn't wake up. Anyways I am so happy that Isaac is not her boyfriend. If not why are they staying together they can stay at different places and pretend to be couples right? I have so many questions. Definitely my kitten won't answer when she wakes up. I know exactly from whom I can get answers.

I couldn't control my excitement I was pacing around her room. Now let me see who the fuck comes between me and my kitten. I was sweet and caring until now to her, but she was not attracted to me, now if I have to keep her all by myself I have to show her my dominating side. Just wait kitten.

I went and slept holding her close to me. I woke up hearing a mobile phone ringing. Ahh... Stupid phone.

Then I realized where I was. It was my kitten's mobile. I know it is Isaac.