PANIC ATTACK

DORA'S POV

I was so happy talking and spending time with Aiden until a bitch came and interrupted us. So what if she is Aiden's girlfriend? She is such a whiny bitch.

My smile immediately fell, so I gave an excuse and left the room. How stupid am I? To think about calling him his name...he was my flower boy may be my first crush.. So what now he is my boss...I better get used to it.But for some reason I have a weird feeling of stabbing her with knife and laugh at her...and let me tell you, even thinking about it felt fucking amazing.

I walked into a wall absentmindedly and it chuckled. Wait what? Wall? Chuckles? And I think myself as the most brilliant? Brilliant my foot.

When I looked up it was Isaac still chuckling. Why does my glare never works on him?

I raised my eyebrows. What would be the reason for Mr. Knight to honor me with his presence?

He gave me a box of muffins, I squealed,grabbed it from his hand,sat on a sofa and started eating. Was I worried about that bitch with Aiden? Screw it... Let her have him for all I care.

Isaac laughed and kneeled in front of me and was playing with my hair, I don't mind it since I am used to it.

Suddenly I heard a high pitched voice.

"Mr. Knight, I didn't expect you here" she said batting her eyelashes. Is she having something in it? So that she bats it so fast that it will be gone.

"Me neither" Isaac said in a bored tone still looking at me without giving a glance to her.

"Isaac, get up and sit here" I said and patted next to me.

He just shrugged.

Her eyes widened when I called him Isaac. Yeah.. He won't allow anyone to call him with his first name even if it was his friends, it's only Kevin,Keziah and me.

After knowing that she won't get the attention she needed, she left after giving me a death glare. I seriously don't mind unless she touches my food.

After few minutes my so called boss came near us, he shook Isaac's hand looked at me.

I hid my muffins behind me and narrowed my eyes. So what if he is my boss? I can't give him my food. Hell I've never shared my food with anyone else except Isaac, of course he is an exception.

He chuckled and raised his hand in surrender.

"Don't worry, I don't want your muffins" He said.

I smiled and stood up.

"That's good, because I don't want to kill my boss" I said with a smile. Though I was dead serious in the killing part.

After Isaac left, I made my to IT department. I was fully aware that my so called boss was hot on his feet behind me.

After reaching there, When I saw the Head of the IT department I was shocked, It was my friend. Well my only friend through my online classes of ethical hacking...he was too hot to be gay. Yep...my bad luck. But that was what which made me close to him. I've met him only twice personally other days it was face time.

I was caught up in my thoughts, that I forgot that I was hugging seb a little longer, in front of my boss might I add,until I heard my boss clearing his throat.What's up with me hugging?

He gave me a look which was like "You better explain before I do something which I regret later" look.

"Seb,is my friend through on of my online classes" I said.

Aiden nodded.

"Meet me in my office after getting the necessary information from Mr. Carter" Aiden said and left after giving Sebastian a death glare. What's up with everyone glaring?

After getting the necessary files,I made my way towards Aiden's office.

After entering the office, the view in front of me was shocking.

My mouth was watering and I was looking with lust. If you would have thought that it has something to do with Aiden... Then the answer is no... It was something which was in his hands. My favorite choco lava cakes.

I never looked at his face once after entering his office, cake has got my undivided attention. But still I bet Aiden will be smirking at my response.

He was moving the cake around the air, my eyes moved along with.

"Tell me, I am the most hot and sexiest person in the world and the cake is yours" He said. What? Ahhh...this asshole is definitely using my weak point...i can't say that even though that's true but the cake is begging me to say and grab him from Aiden's hand.

"Fine, Aiden is the most hot and sexiest person in the world" I said.

I noticed his eyes darkened and he blinked few times and came back to its normal color.

"Wow, I never thought it would be this easy" He said smirking. Uh....this handsome asshole.

He gave me the cake and without waiting for a second I started eating it.

He was looking at me with amusement. What the hell is there to be amused?

"I have a meeting, I'll be back within a hour" He said.

I nodded.

After he left, I was going through the people who could access company's website. Who the hell waits for Aiden's permission or his damn password.
Did I forget to tell that, my so called boss who is an asshole made me work from his office which means I am Struck with him always.

When I was walking towards the book shelf someone hugged me from back.

I suddenly panicked, became sweaty and started shaking.

After that I couldn't hear anything all I could do was cry.

I sat near the wall with my knees to my chest.

Someone approached me, I started screaming which made them stop.

After God knows how long, someone again walked towards me, which made me scream again.

"Amour, It's me Isaac" He said in a soothing voice.

He came near me and hugged me.

I hugged him back as of my life is depended on it.

He was rocking me back and forth saying sweet nothings. I fell asleep.

Then I felt like being lifted and given to someone who carried me bride style. I should have had another attack but I didn't. His smell was calming me.

I snuggled closer to him and sighed in comfort.

With these thoughts I drifted to sleep without worrying who was carrying me, why was he carrying me, or better where was he carrying me.

After maybe a hour, I was placed on a bed, the person sat next to me and holding my hands. cute.

Then I felt a burning yet tinkling feeling on my forehead and then on my cheeks.

I was too exhausted to open my eyes so once again I started drifting off.

I wonder what life has planned for my future.

Hey readers..

Please vote,comment and share my story if you like.

THANK YOU