BACK FROM SEOUL

DORA'S POV:

Coming out of the airport, I sighed sadly.

"I really don't want to come back from Seoul, I already miss Seoul" I said to Aiden who was pushing our luggage trolley.

"Whatever darling,now you have to get back to reality" he said and patted my hair.

"Okay, wake me up when we reach" I said after getting into the car and closing my eyes to sleep.

I was tired and dizzy.

I didn't know how long I slept, but woke up to see Aiden carrying me in the elevator.

"You could have woken me up" I said and hooked my hands on his neck and leaned on his shoulder. I have no intention of walking.

"Well, I don't dare to wake up my wife" he said teasingly.

"Good for you" I said and patted his back.

Getting out of the elevator, he put me down and when I looked around the penthouse, I saw it was designed to my preference.

Before I could look around more, Aiden pushed me to a nearby wall and kissed me.

I held his neck and kissed him back.

"I want you baby" he said hoarsely while biting my lip.

I moaned and pulled him closer to me.

Kissing my neck, he unbuttoned my shirt while I pushed him away. I have lot of work to do, so does he.

Raising an eyebrow, he came back and started to kiss me which left me daze.

Lifting me up, he took me to our bedroom and pushed me on the bed.

Pressing me down, he removed my shirt and started to suck and kiss my collar.

"I love you baby" he said and unzipped my jeans. What the hell am I doing? I have work.

I pushed him away, he fell beside me and looked at me in surprise.

"Aiden, I have some important work to do today" I said tying my hair up.

"So? what I am doing is important too" he said and tried to pull me.

Instead I pushed him and sat on top of him.

Smirking he laid down casually with his hands behind his head.

"You want to be on top, I don't mind" he said and squeezed my hip.

Swatting his hands away, I warned him.

"Aiden I am serious, don't mess around" I said caressed his stubble.

"Come on baby, I'll be quick" he said and kneading my hands.

"Be good and tonight I'll do whatever you want" I said and saw his eyes light up.

"You promise?" He asked.

"I promise" I said and hit his chest.

"Okay, you can go but come back soon" he said and patted my butt. Why do I feel that I have dug a pit for myself?

After a quick shower, I dressed and was combing my hair when I saw Aiden rolling on the bed with a pillow.

"Why are you still in bed? Go get ready" I said looking at him.

Getting up abruptly from bed, he walked towards me and kissed me.

"Heartless women, I'll deal with you tonight" he said and went to the bathroom.

After we both got ready, he dropped me off in Knights Corporation.

"I'll see you during lunch" he said and kissed me.

"Are you coming to see me?" I asked teasingly.

"Don't flatter yourself, I have a meeting with Isaac" he said and smirked.

"Whatever Aiden" I said and got off the car and walked into the building.

Entering our floor, I was surprised to see everyone in front of the elevator.

"Welcome Mrs.Aiden Adams" everyone yelled when Hailey handed me a bouquet.

"Congratulations on your wedding mam" she said and clapped along with others.

"Thank you guys, I brought everyone gifts from Seoul which Hailey will distribute. So for now, let's get back to work" I said and nodded at a bodyguard who gave the packages to Hailey.

With that I entered my room.

Looking at the files on my table I groaned. I was just gone for three weeks.

Sighing, I started to work and deal with the contracts.

After three hours, my fingers felt sore and I was mentally tired. But I continued to work. Earn more money, so that I can go to Seoul again.

When Hailey came in with my hot chocolate, I stretched myself and start drinking it. Ahh... Nothing is better than chocolate.

"Mam, how was your honeymoon?" She asked after sitting down.

"Oh it was great, I went a BTS concert, I went to their fan meet. We stood for three hours but it was fucking worth it. And I gifted each of them with a bag of their favourite snacks, here is the thing inside every bag there is a platinum chain with their names on it" I said happily. Hope they were surprised.

"I took pictures with each of them and got autograph from them, it was the best day of my life" I said.

"Looks like you had a great honeymoon" she said and started to sort out the files.

In the afternoon, I went to the top floor to meet Isaac.

Without knocking I entered.

"Amour, I told you to knock many times" he said and hid his mobile.

"What are you hiding from me?" I asked trying to peek at his mobile.

"It's Ashley, she is sick so I was in video call with her" he said and took out a file.

Snatching the file, I sat down and glared at him.

"Your girlfriend is sick, what are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

"She was fine during the call, I'll send someone to cook and take care of her" he said carelessly.

"And you still wonder why she won't move in with you" I mocked him and threw the file on his table.

"What are you saying?" He asked confused.

"Go to her, take care of her, pamper her so that she'll know that you love and care for her... talk is cheap, so show and prove her" I said.

"Alright, I'll go. What did you come here for?" He asked.

"I came here to talk about my travel to Seoul and meeting BTS, but it'll take more than three hours and I have a business proposal to talk about too we'll talk later, go to your girlfriend" I said and pushed him out of his room.

Man, this fellow is making me worry about his love life.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Vote
Comment
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜