DINNER DISASTER

DORA'S POV

After defeating Kevin I went to my room. Goodness, I can't believe I defeated Kevin.

One of the maids help me to apply ointment.

I was utterly sad when Hailey couldn't track the person who threatened Isaac. I know I am missing something, I'll find out soon.

I got angry at Aiden for asking me to stop investigating. He doesn't know it. He doesn't know what it is to loose your whole family.

I cursed myself for blurting out that I liked him. He was happy... I could see it in his eyes.

I was so happy when he gave me that ring. It shows that how much I mean to him.

I know that I'll never remove the ring. Isaac is gonna be angry, but who gives a damn.

After that I was gushing about the ring to Keziah who was literally planning our wedding. Not that I mind... But isn't too early?

Everyone was silent during the drive
So I took the responsibility to speak about food.

Kevin, Keziah and Isaac groaned whereas Aiden looked amused. What can't a girl speak of her true love?

Suddenly, Aiden got a call based on his reaction it was not good.

"Please stop the car Kevin, I am needed in my office" Aiden said.

"You are leaving?" I asked with disappointment.

"I'll be back as soon as I solve the issue kitten" He said.

"Ok" I said sulking.

He chuckled and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Hey, Don't kiss her" Isaac pushed Aiden from me.

Aiden just gave him a middle finger.

"Did he just...." before Isaac could finish Aiden just climbed out of the car and walked away.

"That fellow knows exactly how to piss you off even after years" Kevin said to which Isaac grunted.

The rest of the ride was filled with silence.

When we reached the restaurant, we were welcomed by the manager itself. Of course it's not everyday that Kevin and Isaac will go to other restaurants when they have their own restaurants.

Kevin and Isaac entered the booth ignoring them while me and Keziah followed them.

After few minutes, Vincent came along with a beautiful girl. Who is she?

"Hello everyone" Vincent said while the girl rolled her eyes at him.

"Who is she Vincent?" I asked out of curiosity.

"She is my friend" Vincent said to which she slapped at the back of his head.

"Hi... I am Jia Sheikh. I am his brothers girlfriend" she said with a smile.

We smiled at her but Vincent was scowling.

They all ordered wine while I ordered a chocolate milkshake. These people doesn't know what they miss out.

The conversation went on smooth, Jia was already comfortable with us. Only Aiden and Ashley were missing.

Later Jia went to the washroom and Vincent followed her.

I just concentrated on my milkshake, because it tasted different. Maybe a new type of milkshake.

After few minutes, I could feel my throat getting all clogged up. I was finding hard to breathe.

Isaac noticed and shook my shoulders.

"Amour what happened?" Isaac asked. I could feel him literally shaking.

I tried to speak, but all I did was cough and blood splattered.

Isaac cursed and lifted me bridal style while Kevin ran outside. Probably to get his car.

Restaurant manager came running towards us, Isaac didn't stop walking.

" I'll make sure to destroy this place and those who work here. That's a promise" He snapped.

When we came out, Kevin was waiting in the car.

We got in, Isaac placed my head on his lap and stroked my hair while Kevin was driving like a madman and Keziah crying.

"You'll be fine" Isaac mumbled over and over. I think he needed to convince himself.

We reached the hospital and I was admitted.

I couldn't think properly, my mind was fogged up. I could barely open my eyes.

After sometime, they were transferring my blood because I was poisoned.

Isaac didn't leave my side.

"Mr. Knight, there is only less chance for Miss. Jonathan to survive" I heard the doctor say.

Isaac held the doctor by his collar.

"I don't care what you do, save her. You need money I'll give more than you want, I'll make you a billionaire within minutes. Bring doctors and equipments from anywhere. Just save her, if not I'll kill you" Isaac hissed. Poor doctor was at the verge of fainting.

"We will try our level best Mr. Knight" The doctor stuttered.

"Don't try make it happen" Isaac warned.

"Isaac" I choked out.

He immediately came to my side.

"I'll miss you Isaac..." he cut me off.

"No, you won't because you are going to live and stay by my side to annoy the hell out of me" Isaac said.

"Shh... Listen to me. I don't want you to cry if I die. I want you to be happy, you deserve it. I don't want you to seek revenge. Just let it go. I'll be happy even if I die because I had you in my life" I said and struggled to breathe.

Kevin and Keziah came in.

I smiled at them.

" Smile, I don't want to see your ugly faces" I said.

"Shut up, You'll live" Kevin snapped while Keziah was sobbing.

I felt drowsy.

I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"Don't you dare close your eyes Amour. You too cannot leave me, I have no one. You are the only reason I live. If you are no more, I don't have a reason to live. You have to live at least for my sake" Isaac started to cry.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and came in Aiden.

I smiled when he rushed towards me.

"Aiden" I said looking at him and slowly darkeness engulfed me.

The last thing I heard was Aiden shouting "Kitten".

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Vote
Comment
Share
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖