WEDDING II

AIDEN'S POV

"Congratulations Mr & Mrs Aiden" Someone greeted when I was talking with Zach.

When I turned around I realised it was Mark Turner. The one my wife wanted to get revenge for her parents.

"Thank you, Mr.Turner, but what are you doing here?" I asked and shook his hands and looked at my wife who was talking with Kevin and Keziah. I Hope she doesn't gets mad.

"Don't worry, Aiden. I am just here to congratulate you guys" Mr.Turner said while patting my shoulder.

"Don't ruin this day for my wife, I won't hesitate to go against you" I warned him to which he laughed.

From, the corner of eyes I saw my wife walking towards us, while Isaac stopped her and said something in her ears.

When she reached us, Mr.Turner greeted her before she could speak.

"Well, here comes the star of the day, congratulations" he said and gave a flower bouquet which she accepted. Everyone could see the hatred in her eyes.

"Thanks for coming, Mr.Turner" my wife said while gritting her teeth.

"Please, It would give me immense joy to see how you've grown up to such a lady, however you don't only resemble your mother, you are a mix of both your parents" he said which angered her that she stepped forward but two bodyguards stepped infront of Mr.Turner, while I pulled her towards me and held her. I signalled my guards to surround us and keep an eye on him.

"Relax fellas, we are here to congratulate the couple so step back" he said and told the bodyguards to step back.

"Mark... Don't be so cocky" Mr.Micah Knight warned standing next to us.

"Sir, I have respect to you because you saved my life, but that respect and gratitude will not be extended to any of your relatives" Mr.Turner said. What the hell?

"I regret saving you, now get out" Mr.Micah yelled.

"Gladly, but this isn't over. Little girl I am not like you hiding behind a computer searching for evidence to get revenge, I'll just put a bullet in your head and get over with it. So if you are crossing me, be careful or it won't end well, there is a reason why you are still alive" Mr.Turner said and left. I don't understand what the hell is the problem with Turner.

"Are you alright baby? Don't let his words ruin our day okay?" I said and hugged her.

"I know, I won't let him ruin my mood" she said.

"Well, I think it's time for groom's thank you speach" Keziah said in the microphone.

Everyone went and sat while I went to the stage. All of them sat down and acted as if Mr.Turner didn't show up.

"Hello everyone, first of all I thank each and everyone of you for attending our wedding and blessing us. Since this is an intimate wedding, we only invited family and close friends and I am grateful for everyone who showed up.

I've given many speeches, but this one makes me nervous. I never thought I'd marry this soon, I even thought I'll never settle down until I am in my forties. But fate had other ideas, my wife came into my life and turned it upside down and I love her for it. I've changed a lot in a good way and it's all because of her.

She made me realise what love is and how trust and loyalty are parts of love. I still remember when we were dating, I told her about my friend who cheated on his girlfriend and they broke up because of that, my girl said that my friend didn't love his girlfriend truly if he did, the first thing he'll thing about will be his girl not sex,

If you love someone truly, loyalty will come naturally and that builds up trust. And I agree with her, I love her, promise my loyalty to her, and let her trust me. I love you my wife, let's live a life filled with love,joy,silly fights and grow old together. We'll watch Korean dramas together, we'll wait together till midnight for your idols Vlive, let's be together till the end of our lives.

I thank Isaac, Mr.Alexander, Keziah, Ashley, Mr.Micah, Zach, Geona, Mom and dad for arranging my girl's dream wedding and thank you for being with us the whole time even when my girl was panicking and stressing us all out. Thank you" I said and finished my speech while everyone clapped.

Seeing my wife clapping with tearful eyes, I sat beside her and her her hand.

"Wife, I am really happy today" I said and kissed her.

I pulled her closer towards me and kissed her deeply. From today onwards she is my wife.

"I am sorry, I didn't know Mr.Turner would come" I said and kissed her cheeks.

"No, it was not your fault. No one expected him to come" she said and smiled. Thank God she isn't upset.

"Alright newly weds, instead of making us envy of your lovely moments why don't you throw the bouquet and get out of here" Keziah said and called us.

We both went and stood at the entrance of the garden, while all the single ladies stood in a distance behind us.

"I hope Ashley gets it" she murmured and threw the bouquet.

I turned around to see, the bouquet flying past all the ladies, smacked Isaac right in the face, while he caught it in his hand in reflex.

Everyone started to laugh and tease Isaac, while my wife leaned against me and laughed. I am glad that she is happy.

"Amour, are you trying to kill me?" Isaac asked while gritting his teeth.

"Come on, you'll be fine" I said and looked at my wife who was still laughing.

"Shall we leave?" I asked.

She nodded.

We entered the car, while everyone waved goodbye.

This is one of the happiest day in my life.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Vote
Comment
Share
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜