PARIS

AIDEN'S POV

I knew something is going on between Isaac and Ashley. He was jealous when I kissed Ashley's hand.

My kitten and Isaac were bickering each other. After sometime my kitten started working on her laptop. She looks adorable.

Then she slept by laying her head on my shoulders.

I looked at my kitten and smiled. Suddenly, Isaac picked her up and sat in his seat along with her, she whined.

"Shhh...Amour I am here" Isaac whispered.

She smiled and snuggled closer to him. I was literally fuming.

I saw Ashley trying hard to control her tears. Damn.. She loves him. But Issac's concentration was on my kitten.

Ashley came and sat next to me. I couldn't handle anymore. I went to Isaac and tried to lift her but she started whining again. This girl....

I was so damn angry. Even when she woke up she sat next to Isaac.

My kitten was literally jumping in excitement,when we were going to the hotel.I could feel myself smile just by looking at her.

My kitten was hell bent to make me stay away from her. She was even ready to pay for my room.
I've already planned to stay with her at any cost.

Much to my surprise, Isaac supported me.

When Isaac and Ashley excused themselves, I rushed to the elevator.

While talking, she argued with me.She thinks I love her just because she is beautiful and smart. Bullshit.

She left after saying that she'll prove what is trust and loyalty. I went to the bar and had a drink. I'll prove that I love her not because she is beautiful and smart but for who she is.

After clearing my thoughts, I went to Isaac's suite, my kitten entered the living room while I was making coffee.

I saw Isaac placing her on his lap and talking to her as if she is a kid. Princess???

And much to my shock, my kitten apologized to me. He has her within his palm.

Isaac said that they two will stay in the same room.Like hell I will allow that.

Me and Isaac were discussing about the project till midnight. After that we slept.

When I woke up around 6:00 am, Isaac was missing. I searched him but couldn't find him. Even Ashley joined me.

When I opened my kitten's room, there he was sleeping with my kitten sleeping on top of him. Literally.

I noticed Ashley, backing away with glossy eyes. I woke him up, he placed her on the bed and came out.

He made coffee, gave me a cup and sat on the sofa.

"Where is Ashley?" Isaac asked looking around. You notice others only when my kitten is not there.

"I didn't see her after she left dora's room" I said.

"She saw? " he asked in panic.

I nodded. He cursed and went to our room.

After bath, I was buttoning my shirt when my kitten entered. She looked sexy in suit.

She and Isaac started bickering. I didn't have time for their romance. So I ushered them out.