HIM

DORA'S POV

I woke up at the amazing smell of coffee .

I lazily got up and started getting ready for work, I was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt, my hair is in a messy bun.

After getting ready, I went to the kitchen island, Isaac was having his coffee looking at his mobile.

I went to him and screamed in his ears.

But he didn't even flinch. What the actual fuck?

"Amour, I know you for your whole life time, so don't try anything on me" he said in a boring tone.

I pouted.

"Come let's go or you will be late for work" Isaac said.

"But, I did not have my breakfast " I shouted.

"Fine, we will eat something on the way amour" He said while laughing.

After having a good breakfast, Isaac dropped me at Adams corporation.

I went inside and took the lift, All the girls were giving me death glares. What? I don't remember taking any of your food.

When I went to my room, it was empty.

So, I decided to ask Mr.Aiden, I knocked the door and went in when I heard a faint come in.

When I went in to my surprise he was not wearing a suit but a plain white shirt, sleeves rolled up and his hands were on his eyes.

He has a well defined body, his muscles are ready to come out of his shirt at any time. Man, he looks so hot.

"Are you done eye raping me? " Aiden asked making me come out of my thoughts. I could feel him smirking even though I couldn't see his face.

"You are so handsome in white shirt" I blurted out without thinking. What the hell Dora? Have you lost your mind? Saying your boss handsome.

I closed my mouth realising what I said.

He turned his head towards me so fast that I thought he could get a whiplash, I could see the smirk on his face.

When I looked into his eyes, I was shocked. I was backing away involuntarily. No,it can't be him... He should be in New York right? But his green eyes? Shit... I never thought I will see him again. Now I understand why I thought him familiar.

Seeing me, his eyes went wide I could say he was confused.

I composed myself and went near him and touched his face. Nothing serious...just checking whether he is real or not.But his eyes were not green when I saw him before.

I saw him smiling and looking at me, After realizing what I was doing, I removed my hands and sat across him. I noticed his face fell when I removed my hands. You have lot of questions to be answered Aiden.

I cleared my throat.

"Can I ask you some questions? " I asked. Please say yes...i need answers.

He just nodded. Here we go again cold CEO.

"Did you study in New York?" I asked.

He nodded with confusion.

"Do you know Isaac during your college days?" I asked.

Immediately he tensed,his jaw was clenched,but still he nodded.

"Did you guys fight at the first year of uni?" I asked.

His eyes went wide.

"How did you know?" He asked.