AIDEN'S PROMISE

DORA'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt something on my forehead. It is definitely Isaac who is kissing.

After that I didn't sleep, but just lying on his shoulder with closed eyes. I heard Aiden's voice. He is so concerned about me.

When he was about to go, I called him and apologized for taking a day off. He was so kind. But that's not what I've heard about him, he is heartless and will fire people who takes more than one day off at a time or being late.

I wanted to thank him personally and I am sure as hell he has a lot of questions. If I was him I would have nagged them yesterday for answers.

I was nervous as hell to just ask him to join me for lunch. What the hell? It's not like a date right?

When I asked him to join me for lunch,he was shocked,but he accepted. Thank God. Isaac didn't want me to go with Aiden. I threatened him, atlast he reluctantly let me go.

While walking out,all the female workers were glaring or looking at me in disgust. Do you people think I give a fuck? No. What you think will never affect me. To hell with you girls, you are not living my life.

We were in a Mexican restaurant, eating in a uncomfortable silence. I broke the silence by thanking him.
He was confused, when I said the reason he was proud of himself. I could see it in his eyes.

Suddenly he asked who was Ivan and apologized thinking I would be hurt. At least he was patient enough to ask me now...

I laughed and said it was fine. But me being me I blurted out that I consider him (Aiden) as my friend.

I saw him looking at me with wide eyes, I said it was fine if he didn't want me to be his friend. Who wants a freak like girl to be their friend...Who is so very unladylike... For God sake he is the most hot bachelor... Why in the world would he want me as friend?

But much to surprise, he nodded his head with excitement. I was so damn happy.... I've never had a true friend. Sebastian was a friend,but he was with me so he could learn from me.

Again he asked who Ivan was. Eager much..???

I sighed and looked at my wrist where there was a small "I" inked. I tatotted it on behalf of Isaac and Ivan the most important people in my life... Let just thank God that they have same first letter for their names.

" He is my...... Tell it dammit... twin brother" I said and relaxed. I feel relaxed by saying that to someone. He looked relieved, he didn't want to hide his excitement.

"What happened to him?" He asked carefully not wanting to hurt me. Aww.. He is such a darling.. Wait? What? Darling? I am screwed.

"He died in the same car accident where my parents died when I was 13" I said.

Aiden gently squeezed my hand in assurance. I don't want to talk about it to him... He just had accepted me as his friend... So I better save it for another.

There was silence for few minutes, until Aiden decided to break it.

"So, tell me how was your life before California?" Aiden asked.

" You could say that I was in a golden cage" I said and smiled.

He was confused.

"How was your high school and college?" I asked him.

"Hell" he said and grunted.

I smiled sadly.

" I always wanted to experience that hell.. But I couldn't " I said.

He looked at me in disbelief.

"You know I've never ever went outside my home, its rare. Even if I go I'll be surrounded by bodyguards... It became worse when my parents and Isaac's parents died in an accident... We were both left alone in this world. We had lots of money... But we didn't have our family....Isaac was depressed but still he took care of me, even though he was just 15 years old he acted as if he was 30, He was afraid that he will loose me too... He didn't let me out of the house for around 3 years.... Even I will be praying for Isaac to return home from school or college safely.He is the only one I have, I didn't want to loose him. He tried a lot to make up for keeping me at home. I didn't worry about staying at home because he was at peace knowing that I am safe inside the home. But still I wanted to experience how high school, college would have been. Isaac finally allowed me to go to college but I couldn't fit in for more than 3 days... I never know how would it be to have a friend... How is it to enjoy a normal life... I guess I'll never know" I said.

I never knew I was crying until Aiden wiped of my tears. He was in deep thoughts.

"You know many girls would kill to be in your place... To have everything at a snap of their fingers.But you know what? From now on you have a honest best friend and you will experience a normal life... I'll be your best friend from now onwards" he said and squeezed my hand. Man... I am getting a best friend.

"Really? You'll be my best friend? I'll experience what to have a best friend? Thank you so much" I said and hugged him.

He was shocked first but hugged me back.

We were talking about random things and enjoying our lunch. God I am so happy now.

"You know your best friend should have your number?" he said and gave me his mobile. But my mobile won't accept any other call except Isaac's... Well fuck it... Just because of this I can't afford to loose a golden opportunity to experience a normal life and have a best friend who also happens to be hot.

I typed my number gave it to him.

"You can call me or text me only from tomorrow" I said.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Because, Only Isaac have my number. Only Isaac can call or text me and I can reply to him. I can't contact anyone else other than him.. So I'll have to go home and allow your calls and texts" I said.

"Wow, Isaac has you apart from this world by all means" He said with amusement. You have no idea.

" Yes... You could say that.He will always have an eye on me" I said.

When he was about to talk, the waitresses came in.

" Sir, someone wants to meet you" she said to Aiden.

Aiden mumbled something under his breath.

"Can't they meet me at office? How in the world they know that I am here?" he shouted.

The waitress flinched.

"Sorry sir, but they insist on meeting you" she said.

"Fine send them in" he said and dismissed her.

I really hope that it is not a female...
Wait why would I care if it is a female.. He is just a friend right?

The door opened and the person came in, I scowled looking at the person.

" You've got to be kidding me" I said out loud and looked at Aiden who was fuming in anger looking at the person who entered.

Hey readers,

Do you want to know how Aiden and Dora met for the first time years back? Do you want to know how Aiden became Dora's crush and how Dora became Aiden's first love?
Then comment that you want a chapter for that... If I get more comments then the next chapter will be the flashback chapter.
Also comment in whose pov do you want the flashback chapter.

Thank you.