SLAP

AIDEN'S POV

I can't believe it was Sebastian all along. I had the traitor right under my nose.

Apart that I have an important issue

It's been 3 days since I've seen my kitten. That stupid Isaac said that I can court her but he locked her in his penthouse. He even stayed with her.

But today I am going to see my kitten, because Isaac has an important meeting which he cannot postpone.

I checked my appearance for 10th time. Gotta look good for her. Only her.

After making sure that Isaac has gone, I got out of my penthouse only to see 4 men standing at the door of my kitten's penthouse. Damn here I thought I could walk through the door today.

Sighing I went inside my bedroom and jumped into my kitten's bedroom startling her.

She relaxed and gave me a bored look.

I think she doesn't even consider me

I think she doesn't even consider me. Fucking great.

I went and hugged her. God, I missed her for the past three days. I've already fired more than 10 people in three days.

"You're fine right?" I asked still holding her. This is her rightful place. My arms.

She awkwardly patted my back and removed herself.

I saw her getting ready.

"Where are you going kitten?" I asked.

"Knights Corporation" she said. What??

"Why??" I asked her knowing full well that Isaac has her in house arrest for some reason.

"Just to piss him off" she said and went to Isaac's office room.

When I followed her, she did something on his computer and came outside the penthouse. Only then I noticed those four men were not there.

I followed her, and entered her car. I secretly messaged my security team to follow our car. I don't want anything to happen to her.

Much to my surprise, she didn't question my presence.

She drove to Knights corporation while my men followed us.

When she entered the building, she had the aura which screamed authority. I've known it too well.

No one dared to stop my kitten. She walked as if she owns the damn place.

When we reached Isaac's floor her whole demeanor changed. She inhaled and exhaled, wiped her palms in her jeans.

She opened the door,

"Hello" my kitten said.

Isaac stood up shocked and dropped his phone. Ashley stood there confused.