HER CHILDHOOD

AIDEN'S POV

I was looking at Vincent curiously, when he walked towards my kitten.

When my kitten understood that he is coming closer, her eyes went wide she turned pale.

She stood up from her chair, before we could protest Vincent engulfed her into a bone crushing hug.

Her breathing quickened, she pushed him and started screaming. Tears were falling from her face. Shit

Vincent stood there confused. What do I do?

I went closer to her, she screamed. But I just went and hugged her while she was thrashing and kicking. She needs to calm down.

"Call Isaac" I said to Vincent.

He nodded and called him.

My kitten was still shaking, I looked her and said,

"Kitten, It's me Aiden. No one is going to harm you. Just breathe in and out with me" I said and helped her in breathing.

She nodded and relaxed but was still crying. No matter what I can't see her crying.

I wiped her tears and hugged her, much to my surprise she hugged me back tightly. OMG... She trusts me. It means a lot to me.

When I removed my hands from her she tightened her hold and started crying. My poor kitten.

"Kitten, I am not leaving you. We'll just go and sit in the sofa" I cooed at her and kissed her hair.

She shook her head in negative.

I sighed,wrapped her legs around my waist took her to the sofa and sat with her in my lap. I am worried about my kitten.

I was rocking her back and forth.

Vincent came, sat next to me and looked at me in amusement. Yeah even I am amused.

He touched her hair, to which she whimpered and buried her face into my chest. Aww... She was so cute like a marshmallow.

He sighed. I could say that he really cared about my kitten.

After few minutes, Isaac came with a worried expression. But when he saw that my kitten was calm and asleep he was shocked and surprised.

He was opening and closing his mouth for few minutes. Well I don't blame him. I made him speechless.

"How did she allow you? She doesn't even allow Kevin or Keziah" he asked with confusion. So I am privileged than Kevin and Keziah. Lucky me.

I just shrugged.

Isaac came closer and was about to take her from me. No, I want to hold her close to me so that I know that she is safe.

"Don't, she'll wake up" I sighed and held her close. Isaac thought for a minute.

"Fine, take care of her. I have a video conference with some investors I'll be in the board room here. Call me when you need help. You sure you don't have any work? I can take her home" Isaac said. Oh please... I want her with me.

"Sure, I am not busy. I'll take care" I said and looked at her.

Isaac knelt before us, kissed her forehead to which she whined. He laughed and kissed her cheek. She buried her face into my neck. Asshole.... Don't kiss her, she is mine. If she wants I can kiss her.

I was shocked when I saw that Isaac's eyes were glossy.

He went out, Vincent followed him.

"Don't worry my kitten. I'll protect you with my life" I said and hugged her closer.

After sometime, Vincent came and sat next to me, I couldn't help but ask him.

"Did she really ask you to marry her? " I asked him.

Vincent laughed. Did I joke? Do I look like a joker?

"Yes" he said.

"Do you know why she asked me to marry her? " Vincent asked.

"No" I said.

"She wanted to marry me not because she liked or loved me but she felt lonely. She wanted someone with her always, she thought if she marries me I'll be with her always" Vincent said and smiled at her.

I looked at him confused. My kitten had Isaac then why would she want Vincent?

Vincent sensed my confusion and continued,

"You might think she had Isaac then why me right? She needed someone with her always... I mean always. Isaac was with her only in the evening, he didn't want to leave her but he wanted to study so that he could have a successful business then he could give her everything she needed, but she didn't need things she needed someone to talk and listen to her. After her parents death she was devastated, Isaac tried his best to be with her but he has to study. When I went to New York, I met Isaac he requested me to stay with her in his absence. First she was afraid but then she was so happy which made Isaac happy" Vincent said.

"How did Isaac let you with kit... Dora? " I asked.

"My parents and their parents were friends. I know both of their families and Isaac trusted me" Vincent said. It is not that easy to get Isaac's trust.

"Do you know how was Dora at her childhood?" I asked him.

"Before her parents death I've never met her but I heard that she lived like a princess, loved and adored by both her and Isaac's family. She was quite and humble. But everything changed when her parents died" Vincent said.
Man he is about to cry.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She turned into a complete different person she turned into a stubborn person. She demanded everyone, she was closed off. She always wanted to study business and become a CEO but after her parents death she turned into a computer freak... Always on system, she didn't sleep or eat. There were times when Isaac would beg her to eat and sleep.... I saw Isaac crying numerous times, he was scared that he will loose her too. But now she is fine. We are happy" he said. Woah... That's a lot to take in.

"If she knows you, why did she have a panic attack?" I asked confused.

"I was with her almost a year, When I left she was worried but I don't want to give her false hope that I'll come back, so I didn't contact her. She fell down from the stairs and hit her head after a month I left, because of that she had short term memory loss she forgot the whole year which she spent with me. Even though I was sad that she forgot me, I was glad that she would not be sad over me Isaac told me this now" Vincent said and sighed.

Phew... I learnt a lot today. But the good news is that she trusts me. And another thing is that she forgot Vincent.

Hey readers,
Vote
Comment
Share.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖