FRIENDS

AIDEN'S POV

After coming back to my penthouse. I thought of taking a short nap because I slept late last night. But I couldn't sleep whenever I close my eyes all I see is my kitten crying. I never knew she had this side- sad and vulnerable.

I called my detective and told him to find about my kitten's family and friends. I just want to know about her more. I do believe that she has secrets

After a lot of tossing and turning, I realized I can't sleep.

So, I went to my kitten's penthouse, but no one was there since I was ringing their bell for around 10 minutes.Where did they go?

I went to gym hoping I would see them, but I couldn't see them there. I want to see her now and comfort her.

I went to my penthouse, got ready and went to office, hoping to see her there. I can't stay a day without seeing her. God... Why have I been a stupid to leave her? I deeply regret it.

To my disappointment, my kitten was not there, she will always be at office before I reach. One of the fact I love about her is punctuality. You fix a meeting with her and be late for it, she will have your head at a plate.

I was looking at a file for more than a hour, but I couldn't concentrate on it even for a minute my mind was filled with my kitten. What if she doesn't show up? Man...what if she quits?

I stood up and decided to visit Isaac. While driving, my mind was clouding with negative thoughts. What if she goes back to New York?  What if she refuses to see me?  Ahh... I should have stayed today morning.

When I reached Knight's corporation, I went to the top floor without caring about anything, when I was about to enter his office Isaac's secretary stopped me. One glare from me made her shut up. I am in no mood to dramas.

I went inside without knocking. He has barged in my office for a large number of times.. Why can't I?

There, Isaac was sitting and going through files while my kitten was sitting on his lap her head on his shoulder, sleeping. I wish I could be the one who comforts her.

Much to my surprise, Isaac didn't yell or shout at me.  Am I dreaming?

I went and sat across him, my eyes never leaving my kitten. Her face was red by crying I guess... But she looks hot. I definitely need a mental check up... She is heart broken yet here I am saying she is hot.

"How is she?" I asked him.

"She is fine" Isaac said and sighed. Ahh... He is talking to me like a civilized person... So where is the real Isaac who will always be ready to rip off my head.

" Did she say she slept last night?" I asked.

He looked at her for a second, kissed her forehead, Her face formed a frown. That dimwit... Idiot I asked you a question... For a question you have to answer.. Not kiss my kitten.

Immediately, he rocked her back and forth, she relaxed. So she needs someone to cuddle. Don't worry kitten, when you become mine officially I'll cuddle you all the time.

"No" he said. I felt really bad.

I was sitting there for 15 minutes silently. I thought I'll talk with her. Seems like I can't.

"I'll leave, take care of her" I said to Isaac.

When I placed my hand on the door knob,

"Aiden" She called. Her voice is the most sweetest voice I've ever heard.