ASHTON AND ISAIAH

AIDEN'S POV:

"Are you sure you'll take care of them?" Iris asked worriedly when I placed Ashton who was sleeping on the stroller and covered him with a blanket.

"I am sure, I'll take care of them" I said and packed few toys and necessities for the kids.

"Why don't you take Helen with you?" Iris suggested.

"Darling, I'll be fine. You should take Helen with you because you have some important meetings and you need Helen to take care of Asher" I said and tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed Asher who lying on her shoulder

"Okay, call me if they cry or anything" Iris said worriedly.

"And what will you do when you are miles away?" I asked while pinching her cheeks.

When she was glancing at Ashton and Isaiah, I grabbed her bag and pushed her gently out of the room.

"Just do your work without worry, they'll be fine" I said and finally she left with Helen who was carrying Asher.

I looked at Isaiah who was playing with building blocks. Though he looks so much like Isaac, I don't hate him, on the contrary, I like him.

"Hey buddy, can we go somewhere in a car?" I asked him.

"Play... Play" Isaiah said while pointing at Ashton who was asleep.

"Yeah, you can play with Ashton when he wakes up, but now we are going somewhere" I said and lifted him up gently.

With Isaiah in my arms, I pushed the stroller and came out.

After folding the stroller, I placed Ashton on the baby seat but Isaiah refused to sit on a baby seat when I tried to make him sit, so I made him sit on my lap.

The ride to office was smooth and quiet.

When we reached, the driver placed the stroller out and held the door open.

After getting down, I made Isaiah stand and placed the sleeping Ashton on the stroller. Well,my son is great. He can sleep well even if it's noisy.

"Hug...hug" Isaiah said and raised his hands. Isaiah liked me from the moment he saw me, unlike Isaac who growls or barks at me whenever we meet.

I lifted him up and walked inside the building while pushing the stroller.

Ignoring people's surprised stare and gazes, I entered the elevator.

When the elevator started ascending, Isaiah looked startled and held my shoulders tightly.

"It's okay baby, don't be scared" I said and patted him gently.

When the elevator reached the top floor, I got out while pushing the stroller.

Isaiah looked around curiously when I placed him on the floor and gave him few of his toys.

"Play for a while and when Ashton wakes up you can play with him" I said to Isaiah who didn't even bother to look at me.

After making sure that they were fine, I sat down to work.

After an hour, Ashton woke up and cried.

I got and held him up until he was calm and gave him water to drink.

But after a sip he pushed it away. Guess he wants milk.

I called my secretary and told him to bring two cups of warm water and a bowl of fruits for kids.

When my secretary brought it, I poured the water and mixed it with milk powder and gave it to Ashton who began to drink it with eyes closed.

Placing him gently on the stroller, I looked at Isaiah who was trying to reach a pen from my table.

"Isaiah, do you want milk or fruits?" I asked while pointing at them.

He pointed at the fruit bowl.

When I tried to feed him, he turned away and wanted to eat it by himself.

I placed him on the sofa and gave him the fruits.

When he finished eating, he was messy and his clothes were dirty.

Later he continued to play after I cleaned him up and changed his clothes.

When I saw Ashton still sucking on the empty bottle I tried to take it. But he whimpered and held the bottle to his chest.

I laughed and let him hold on to it.

I sat back down to work, while eyeing the kids from time to time.

Later, when I was immersed in work, I felt a tug on my pants only to see Isaiah pointing at the milk bottle.

When I gave it to him, he climbed on my lap, rested on top of me and began to drink his milk.

I looked at him in amusement. This fellow is cute, nothing like Isaac.

Suddenly the door opened and Zach walked in.

As soon as he entered, he looked at Ashton and Isaiah.

"Wow, you really do have two sons, but they don't look alike and the one in your arms seems pampered, do want me to spank him because he seems to be disturbing you" Zach asked. He wants to spank Isaac's son? He can dream on.

"I have two sons, that's Ashton my second son and this one whom you wanted to spank is Isaiah, Isaac's son" I explained to him.

"Isaac's son!!!" He yelled which woke up Ashton who started crying.

"Zach, you scared my son" I said, placed Isaiah on the sofa and consoled Ashton.

When Aston calmed down, he and Isaiah started to play together while I came back to my desk.

"Wow, you are good at parenting" Zach said.

"Not as good as a mother. When I came to New York I was worried and scared about past things, but now nothing else matters other than my wife and my kids, my wife whom I love is my soulmate and I have to sons. My family is my priority" I said and looked at the kids.

"Great, it's good that your life is back on track, which reminds me, when are you coming back to California?" Zach questioned.

"Well that's the thing, I am planning to shift to New York and handle things from here while you'll be handling the California branch" I said calmly.

"What? No I don't want to, I love to be a nine to five worker" Zach said.

"You don't have a say in it, Grandpa wants you to handle the California branch. Now you go through all these files and ask me if you have any doubts" I said and pointed the files which was arranged on my table.

"Now I am going to play with the kids" I said and went to play with the kids while leaving a shocked and speechless Zach.

Kids grow up very fast, I'll make sure that I am with them whenever I can. I want to be a good father.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
2 Chapters left....
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜