FIRST FIGHT

AIDEN'S POV:

I went inside the room only to see her looking at the pictures in the wall in a daze. This Isaac is obsessed with my wife to have her picture all over his home.

Sitting beside her, I gave her the cup of hot chocolate and hugged her waist.

"I am not kind enough to forgive someone who tried to kill me, you know? I just felt his eyes familiar" she said and drank from the cup.

"I know baby, how about we move to another home and tighten our security?" I asked to which she paused drinking.

"Why? This place is nice... Mistakes happen Aiden and what happened today was a mistake, we need not move out for this, I like this place" she said while gripping her cup tightly.

"Yes, this place is nice but we'll move to a better place... Trust me you'll love that place" I said and hugged her.

"No, I want to stay here" she said firmly.

"Don't be stubborn, I just want you to be safe" I said and tried to hug her.

"I am safe here"she retorted and pushed me away.

"Fine do what you want, you are not going to listen to me anyway" I said and stromed out.

Sitting in the car I hit the steering wheel. Why can't she just listen to me?

I drove to my company and entered my office.

Sitting on my chair, I blankly looked at a document while my mind was elsewhere.

Someone came in, I raised my head and realised it was Zach.

"What are you doing here? I thought you went to see your wife" he asked in surprise and placed some documents on my table.

"I did, but I came back early" I said and closed the document. I am not in the mood to look at the documents.

"What happened? Did you guys fight?" He asked and sat infront of me.

"Yes, today someone broke into Isaac's home while she was there, so I told her we can move to another place but she refused. I am thinking for her sake, but why can't she understand that? Can you imagine how I felt when I saw someone pointing a gun at her" I said and slammed my hand on the table. Damn.

"Alright you are worried about her, but have you thought about it from her perspective? She basically grew up with Isaac and after the death of her parents he was the only one on her side, now all of a sudden you want her to go to another place, I am not saying your thoughts are wrong, just tell her what you think, tell her that you love her so much that you're scared to loose her, she'll understand and you try to understand her too" he said. That's right, I didn't talk to her properly.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it" I said to which he waved his hand and left my room.

Zack is right, I should have not left like that. I should have talked to her and make her understand my thoughts.

Sighing, I called my assistant, confirmed the meeting and went to the meeting room.

After two hours of meeting, I walked towards my room while thinking of getting my wife some flowers and chocolate.

When I opened the door, I was surprised to see my wife in my office.

She ran to me and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sternly but my hands betrayed me by hugging her.

"I am sorry, I know you wanted me to be safe but I am used to being close to Isaac and suddenly you wanted me to go somewhere else so I got angry. Let's talk it through, I don't want to fight with you" she said and hugged me tightly.

"Alright I am not mad at you, I am happy that you came here, we'll talk about moving, later okay" I said and made her sit on the sofa.

After some little talks and lot of cuddles we decided to go home.

Taking the incomplete files, we first went to eighth floor and saw Zach working in his place.

Placing the files on his table,

"Finish it by tomorrow" I said and was about to leave.

"Are you kidding me? I already have so much work" he whined.

"Do it and I am following your advice, so I am going to spend time with my wife" I said and left.

"I should have never advised you" he yelled but I left with my wife.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"We'll do some grocery shopping and cook at home, how about that?" I asked her as I started to drive.

"Fine, I learned how to make Biriyani from Isaac, today I'll cook for you" she said. Oh boy.... I hope she doesn't kill me.

"Okay" I said and drove to a grocery shop.

She picked up the ingredients while I pushed the cart. This is nice.

Later we went back home, where I volunteered to help, but she insisted that she'll do it herself.

After taking a bath and changing my clothes, I went to the kitchen to see her really cooking. Smells good.

"Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes, you can set the table" she said to which I did it obediently.

Soon she brought the biriyani and kept it in the middle. Looks good too.

"If Isaac was here, I could have invited him over" she said and sighed.

"He is there, I saw his car parked downstairs" I said.

"Really? Then I'll go give him my biriyani" she and carried two boxes of biriyani to Isaac's penthouse.

Serving myself, I sat and scrolled through my phone.

After a few minutes, she came in while giggling.

"What happened? Why are you laughing?" I asked curiously.

"I barged in when Isaac and Ashley were making out, he almost threw a lamp at me" she and sat down to eat. Well done wife.

After taking a glance at her, I took my first bite. I could feel the burst of flavours in my mouth, little spicy with well cooked chicken. So Good.

"It's amazing baby, I can't believe this is your first time" I said kissed her hand.

"It's not the first time, before our wedding I tried cooking this many times until I could do it perfectly so that I can cook for you" she said shyly.

"You are amazing baby" I said.

We finished eating and went to bed.
I fell asleep hugging my wife.
Thank God, we didn't go to bed after a fight without solving it.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Vote,
Comment,
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜