STALKER

AIDEN'S POV

After an hour, I was looking around my kitten's room, it was not a girlish room.

The room and the things were mostly in black and blue,the walls were filled with pictures of her and Isaac. Ohh...how I wanted to smash each and every pictures where that douche is holding or kissing my kitten.

But, one picture got my attention there was a big picture of a man. Half naked I might add.

Who the hell is he? And why is she having his picture in her room? Yeah

Yeah...you heard it right Isaac and kitten have separate rooms... You could never imagine the happiness I had when I found out.

I was on the verge of burning that picture. I composed myself and made my way to the living room.

Suddenly I thought of sneaking into Isaac's room, but as soon as I entered I regretted it. It was filled with their pictures,well mostly my kitten's picture. Does he love her truly?
Nah...if he did why would he be a player. Wait... How come he has her and still go around with other girls. If I was him I would have never looked at any other girls.

I made my way to the living room which was downstairs, on the way I saw a room closed and had finger password. It may be Isaac's office room.

I lazily sat on the sofa and was going through the channels, suddenly in one channel I saw my picture where I was carrying my kitten from my office building. Don't these paparazzi have any other useful work.

But the picture was so beautiful, I was wearing a suit and my kitten in a white shirt and I was carrying her bridal style. My thoughts went to our wedding... Where after the wedding I will carry her and she will be smiling at me with love.

The most eligible and handsome bachelor Mr. Aiden Justin Adams CEO of Adams industries was spotted outside his office carrying a girl bridal style.

Who is she? Is she Mr. Adams girlfriend? Are they engaged?

The girls are so disappointed because two most eligible bachelors are off the market within a month.

We just assume they are engaged, since she is wearing a huge rock in her fingers if you look closely at the picture.

My eyes went wide when I looked closely at the picture. Yeah... She is wearing a big rock.

What the fuck? She said she is not engaged. I'll ask her later about it.

The debate of who the girl was going on and they displayed our picture again.

"Wow, You look like knight in armor"

I jumped from the sofa at the voice.

There stood my kitten smiling, I smiled back.