MY EVERYTHING

DORA'S POV

I brought Isaac to his room with the help of Aiden. Fine... Aiden brought Isaac here, I was just having Isaac's hand on my shoulders.

I was looking at Isaac who was talking to Aiden. In other hand Aiden was shocked hearing Isaac's confession. I know how much he loved Aiden his best friend, after coming back from college all he talks about is Aiden.. Aiden... Aiden. He just stopped talking with him because of me. I feel very bad for it.

Isaac kept on rambling to Aiden who stood there like a statue. If CEO Isaac is cold and dangerous, drunk Isaac is annoying as hell.

I dissolved half of a sleeping pill in a glass of water, took another glass of plain water and went into Isaac's room.

Aiden drank it, while Isaac refused. Drunk Isaac doesn't sleep and he won't allow others to sleep by rambling things which includes truth which is the last thing I want Aiden to know.

I made him drink it forcefully, I requested Aiden to stay here with Isaac. I do care for Isaac a lot, but I can't compromise my sleep.

I went to Isaac who was laying on his bed, I removed his shoes and started to unbutton his shirt. Isaac always sleeps shirtless.

When I was unbuttoning, Isaac suddenly said,
" I wish Ivan was here" he said.

I stopped, removed my hands. Why Isaac, I've been trying for years to forget him

I told Aiden to take care of him and left. How could he?

I went to my room, fell onto my knees and cried. I am really thankful to Aiden since he didn't follow me...
I couldn't sleep the whole night.

Around 5, I couldn't handle my anger so I went to Isaac's office room and I started breaking all the bottles which he had. I was fuming with anger.

Suddenly the door burst open, came in Isaac and Aiden. Isaac was confused of my behavior and Aiden was shocked. Isaac damn well knows that I won't loose my temper that easily.

Isaac asked me what happened, I told about, him mentioning Ivan. He was shocked his face visibly paled. He knows I am not recovered yet. He never mentioned Ivan before.

When he tried to talk to me I screamed and yelled at him, In this process I forgot that I tightened the grip on the half broken bottle which shattered and made my hand bleed. Guess what? I was having so much pain in my heart that I couldn't feel the pain until Aiden started cleaning it. I didn't allow Isaac near me. I know it will hurt him but he has to understand what he did was wrong.

All the while when Aiden was cleaning my hand I was just looking at the great and Almighty Isaac who never bothers to apologize or never bows to anyone who now was kneeling down with his head hung low. I don't want to see him like this.

After bandaging my hand, Aiden left without saying a word. I really appreciate and I am thankful for giving us some time alone.

Isaac didn't move an inch or look up. I couldn't see it anymore.

I went and knelt down in front of him, still he didn't look up. I placed both my hands on his face and made him look at me.

"Look, I may be angry at you, I will yell at you scream at you, but don't you ever kneel down in front of me or anyone else. I did not want to make a scene in front of Aiden that's why I didn't do anything... But please don't do that. You know why? You my Isaac, will never ever bow down to anyone including me.. Do you understand?" I asked him.