VINCENT DECLAN STEFANO

AIDEN'S POV

After few minutes, Isaac cleared his throat.

I snorted in disbelief when he said that, I am saying, I like her just to get into her pants. He damn well knows that I can get any girls without even speaking, but my kitten is different I don't want to compare her with anyone.
I reminded him, that he is still a player.

Isaac said, my kitten will do anything he says. Shit...he is right in this thing. My kitten will do it.

"You wouldn't dare" I said.

Then he made a deal that, whoever wins her heart will be with her and the other one will back off. But then he said that if I am with someone else during this deal, the deal is off. Pfft... Why would I want someone else.
All I need is my kitten.
Best deal I've ever done in my life.

I agreed to the deal with a stupid grin on my face. I couldn't control my excitement.

I was about to leave, he said that he is not done talking, he said if I say about this deal to kitten the deal is off. Then to my shock he said there is also someone else in the deal. It won't be that hard right? Isaac is the toughest...

But when he said that he is a tough competition even to Isaac I tensed. Who can be kitten's favorite more than Isaac?

When I asked him what does he mean by that, he said that my kitten had a crush on me. Yeah I know that dimwit.
He also said that the other person was someone whom my kitten wanted to marry when she was young. Fuck... He must be definitely kitten's favorite. Wait... If he is in the deal it makes hard for Isaac to win... Then why bringing him in?

When I reasoned it to Isaac, he said that he wanted her to be happy. Guess all I have to do is Try HARD.. HARDER.. HARDEST.

When I was about to leave, I turned and asked the person's name to Isaac.

"Vincent Declan Stefano" Isaac said smirking. Is he the same person whom I think ?

I was shocked.

"Vincent, prince..." I started but Isaac cut me off.

"Yeah, Prince of Vampires" Isaac said smirking. Someone kill me now.

I cursed and left his room.

He wished me luck, laughing. This stupid Isaac...

I grunted and drove back to my office.

All the way I was thinking, why would our prince have a liking towards a human girl. I am so worried about 2 things. 1) Unlike Isaac he is single, Vincent's soulmate died two years back. 2) Prince can marry a human and turn her into a Vampire.

Kitten, no matter what YOU ARE MINE. AND I AM NOT GOING TO LOOSE YOU WITHOUT A FIGHT, AND I AM NOT LEAVING YOU.

When I went inside my company, everyone were working. Good.

I got inside my office, there my kitten was working on her computer, but what surprised me was her hair which was in loose covered her face like a curtain. I couldn't see her face.

I sat on my chair and was looking at her. She knows that I am here.

"Kitten... " I called her.

She just hummed. Why is she not looking at me? Is she shy about what happened morning? Nah.

"Look at me" I said.

She shook her head in negative. I want to see her face.

"Kitten... Turn and look at me or else you will be in trouble" I said warningly.