LIFE OF A FATHER

IRIS DANIELLA'S POV:

It's been two days since Isaac's wedding.

I looked at the bed where Aiden was sleeping with Asher and Ashton on both sides. I thought the kids would take time with Aiden but within a day they were clinging to Aiden and Aiden loved every minute of it.

Looking at them sleeping peacefully, I didn't want to wake them up but I had to.

I went near them and shook Aiden. He woke up startled.

"Wakeup it's already seven" I said and gave him a set of clothes and towel.

He took it and went to the bathroom. I covered the kids and left the room.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Helen placing the breakfast on the table.

"You can go to Isaac's home Helen, Isaiah is more familiar with you than the new babysitter" I said.

"Okay Iris, I've boiled the vegetables you can grind it,feed the twins and I've warmed up the milk if they wake up late you can just re-heat it" she instructed to which I nodded.
"I'll take care Helen, don't worry just go" I said and pushed her out of the kitchen.

After she left, I placed some noodles and an egg on my plate and sat down.

When I poured a glass of juice, I was engulfed into a hug. I felt tingly by the hug it felt different from the other hugs.

"Good morning wife" he said, kissed my cheeks and sat infront of me. The kiss make me shiver lightly. I don't think he felt it or maybe didn't realise it.

He took a sandwich and started to munch on it.

"Did you notice any change?" I asked him eagerly.

"Yeah, today Asher didn't wake up at night unlike the previous two days" he said to which I rolled my eyes.

I reached out and held his hand.

I looked at his face closely, when I felt a tingling sensation and by his surprised look I know he felt it too.

"You... You... Are you my...?" He stuttered in disbelief.

"Yes Aiden, I am you soulmate" I said and kissed his hand.

"But how... If you are my soulmate I should have felt it when we first met" he asked confused.

"I don't know if you know this or not, there is a Witches potion to suppress your wolf or vampire side and Isaac has been giving me it for years" I said and clenched my fist nervously.

"Yeah, I've heard about it but that doesn't add up to the fact that you are my soulmate, I mean you are a werewolf and also, I've seen you shift" he asked confused.

I told Aiden about how I am a hybrid, how my mother was used for research and how Isaac wanted me to have a normal life so that he hypnotized me to forget the year when I shifted for the first time and have been giving me Witches potion to suppress my wolf and vampire side without telling me, so that no one can suspect me.

After listening to everything, Aiden was stunned.

He came over, pulled me up from the chair and hugged me.

"I am sorry, you have to go through alot. I wish I was there for you" Aiden said regretfully.

"No actually it was not that bad, the only suffering was my parents death other than that everything in my life was fine, even when I worked hard for revenge, Isaac did it for me with the help of grandpa and the best part is that I got a husband" I said and kissed his chin. I still remember when he kissed my chin for the first time.

When he looked surprised, I laughed.

"You look cute" I said to which he leaned and captured my lips for a kiss.

When we were so engrossed in the kiss, we heard a cry from upstairs.

The moment I opened my eyes, I saw Aiden running upstairs.

I stood there waiting for Aiden to come down.

Within minutes, he came down with a sobbing Ashton.

As soon as Ashton saw me, he extended his hands towards me and squirmed in Aiden's arms.

I took him from Aiden and kissed him.

"Did you sleep well baby? You cried because mommy was not there huh?" I talked to Ashton who was yawning and sat on the table.

Aiden went to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of smashed vegetables.

I took it from him and tried to feed Ashton a spoonful but he turned away and squirmed in my arms.

"You don't want it? Then here" I gave him a bottle with water.

Ashton began to drink it while snuggling on me. He was basically lying on top of me with his eyes closed.

"He really knows to live life to the fullest" Aiden said and looked at Ashton in amusement.

"He is more pampered compared to Asher, Ashton loves to be the centre of attraction, once he cried so hard that Isaac took him to office" I said and stroked Asher's cheek. His chubby cheeks trembled when he gulped down the water.

After finishing the bottle, he pushed the bottle away and got down from my lap.

When he tried to run away, Aiden grabbed him and placed him on a high stool.

He squirmed and whined not wanting to sit on the chair.

"If you eat, mommy will take you out" I said and started to feed him.

After a lot of coaxing, threatening and tempting, I finished feeding him.

"It's so hard to feed him everytime" Aiden said and placed him on the floor.

Ashton immediately ran towards the playroom.

"It's not over yet, there is another baby sleeping, who needs to be fed. Go bring him down" I said and pushed Aiden towards the stairs. If feeding a baby is hard, then waking up a sleeping baby is so difficult.

When Aiden came down with a cranky Asher, I pushed the bowl of smashed vegetables towards him.

"You feed him, I'll go and take care of Ashton" I said and walked towards the playroom with a smile.

Before entering the playroom, I looked back to see Aiden patiently coaxing Asher to eat.

I knew Aiden will be a good father.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
3 Chapters left...
VOTE.
COMMENT.
SHARE.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜