KITTEN'S ANGER

AIDEN'S POV

After bathing I was not surprised to know that my kitten is not in her room.

I went and knocked her study room.
No answer.

"Baby??? " I called.

"Kitten?? " I repeated.

"What?" She shouted. Wow... My kitten is in a bad mood.

"Come out" I called her.

"Not coming" She refused.

"Baby, are you shy? " I asked.

Immediately the door opened, her head peeked out.

"Are you really staying here? " she asked narrowing her eyes.

I lost my smile and lowered my head.

"Do you not like me? That's why you don't want me stay here" I mumbled looking at the floor.

"No, no that's not true I truly like you but... " she said but I cut her off.

"Great, that's final I am staying here, I'll order dinner" I said and kissed her lips.

She was dumbstruck.

"Idiot" she said and slammed the door.

I laughed ,went to the living room and ordered food.

I started watching TV when the door opened.

I saw Isaac entering with the dinner I ordered. Sigh I thought to finish eating with my kitten before he comes.

As soon as Isaac entered he drank water. Guess he didn't notice me.

"Welcome home honey" I said.

As soon as he heard my voice he coughed and spat out the water. Hahaha... It was good.

"What the fuck are you doing here Aiden? " Isaac asked and walked towards me but when he came closer he nearly stumbled seeing me fully. Well I was wearing a bathrobe, my kitten's to be precise.

"You...you.. Why are you wearing amour's bathrobe? Why are you walking around half naked mostly what the fuck are you doing here?" Isaac asked without a break.

" Oh come on I just moved in so I didn't bring my clothes how about you lend me some?" I asked fluttering my eyelashes. Anything to piss him off.

Isaac pointed me but didn't say anything. His face and neck turned red.

He went inside and few minutes later came with a grumpy kitten.

"Tell your boyfriend to leave my house right now" Isaac said

"You think I didn't try?" My kitten asked.

He sighed and started to place the dishes on the table.

We all ate, talking about random things.

Before we finished eating, Kitten went to her room saying she is full.

Isaac was surprised but did not bother her.

Me and Isaac talked about the Paris hotel for almost an hour.

When I got up and moved towards my kitten's room,

"Where the fuck are you going?" Isaac asked.

"Relax, I am just going to say goodnight, I'll sleep in the guest room or I can sleep with you if you want?" I teased him.

"Stupid" Isaac said, entered his room and slammed the door shut. What a hot-headed wolf.