MY BABY GIRL

AIDEN'S POV

I woke up at the annoying sound of my alarm.

I have an important meeting at 8:00. Seriously who the fuck keeps meetings at freaking 8:00 am???

I groaned.

My mobile rang when I was getting ready, I was instantly happy because the detective has called. Now I will know about my baby girl and make her mine soon.

But my smile turned into a scowl when he said he couldn't find a single thing of my baby girl not even her name. What the hell? Is he even a detective? I told him to find about her within a week or I told him I'll make him suffer.

My happiness was ruined....literally.

I sighed and went to the meeting which was been held in Knights corporation. Yeah even though I act like I hate him.... I don't.

I was there in time and the meeting started, but my mind drifted to my baby girl. Ahhh... How I want to find her and hold her in my arms and never let her go.

The investor said that he will invest in the 7 star hotel only when Isaac works along with me. I don't have any problem...he is the one who avoids me at any cost.

I nodded in agreement.

But Isaac said he needed time to think. I know he will say no.. Even if it profits him millions just because he has to have partnership with my company.

When everybody went out I made my way to Mr. Isaac Knight, shook his hand.

"Is finally Mr. Knight in love? Cause as much as I know, Isaac never ever took a girl to his penthouse...too bad I couldn't see her face? Is she beautiful like my first love whom you just stole from me Isaac? I asked smirking. Yeah... I loved a girl it was love at first sight..cliché right?? Can't help it . I saw her only for three days when she came to drop off Isaac in uni...when isaac came to know I approached her, we had a fight and ended up as enemies and I didn't see her after that. I know it was a short time but it took me years to come out of my sorrow...now I don't care about her... Because I now have my baby girl...not literally but soon I'll have her.

I smirked when I saw his jaw clenched and hand in fist. I did hit a nerve...didn't I?

With that I came out and drove back to my company.

It was around 11:00 when I entered my floor.

"Mr. Adams, the hacker has arrived and she is working in her allotted room, Would you like to meet her now? " My secretary asked.

"Yeah... But bring me my coffee first" I said and walked towards my room.

I went inside and sat at my chair and sighed rubbing my temple.

"Could today get worse than already it is?" I muttered and looked at my mobile wallpaper. My baby girl's picture which I took at the restaurant.

"Where are you now baby girl? Are you not destined to be mine? " I asked looking at her picture.

Just her thought of being with someone or that douche was enough to make my blood boil...

My secretary came and gave me coffee.

"Sir, she will be her now" she said.

I just dismissed her. I am seriously not in the mood for anything but I have to find the traitor...

When I was drinking my coffee there was a knock.

"Come in" I said harshly. But who cares I am not in the mood... I am the CEO right? Nobody can question me... If they did they will be fired in a snap of my finger.