BRIDAL SHOWER

DORA'S POV:

I was excited to comeback to New York. Getting out of the flight, I smiled thinking it good to be back. When I leave New York I'll be Mrs.Aiden.

"Why is there no one to receive the bride?" I grumbled while entering the car which a bodyguard pointed.

"What bride? You are just a little brat" Kevin said which startled me.

I looked up to see Kevin in the driving seat. Damn.

"I am honoured to be picked up by the great Kevin" I said to butter him up.

" Whatever brat, I send you to California to learn business but you found a man to marry" Kevin said and sneered.

"You can't blame me, nobody knows when they'll fall in love. I just fell in love with Aiden, unlike someone who is going to be 28 soon yet they are single" I said to mock him but I didn't even get a response.

"When will Isaac and Aiden will come?" Kevin asked.

"Day after tomorrow" I said and texted Aiden that I've landed safely.

"So I've heard you personally let a traitor inside your company just for food" Kevin said with a laugh.

I was surprised. Who the hell told him? Are they out to embarrass me?

"It was not the food okay, he said his name was Ivan, I got emotional and gave him a job in my company, turned out he was just an intern in Aiden's company who intentionally crossed path with me so that he could join my company and ruin my business" I said with an awkward laugh.

"Dumb woman, you are not fit to the business world" Kevin said bluntly.

"Hey... I've learnt my lesson. I'll be more careful in the future okay?" I mumbled.

"Still, you are going to marry Aiden who is Isaac's competitor" Kevin pointed out.

"Business is different from life okay" I defended.

"Whatever brat" Kevin said and focused on driving.

When we reached the mansion, I got the car and was about to enter the house.

"Why are you not getting down?" I asked looking at Kevin who was still in the car.

"Unlike someone I am busy and I don't have an Isaac to help me, I have to get back to office" he said and drove off before I could enter the home.

I rang the bell, the door opened but no one was there and the room was dark.

As soon as I stepped inside, the light turned on and I was taken back.

"Surprise" Keziah shouted and burst a popper.

The living room was decorated for bridal party and few of my girlfriends were there including Ashley.