OLIVIA

DORA'S POV

After greeting Vincent came towards me, I was shocked. No... Don't.

Before I could protest he hugged me. I was shaking. I pushed him and started crying.

Later,Inspite of my protest someone came and hugged me. I was kicking and thrashing. It's Aiden

After Aiden's words and comfort I fell asleep. Damn only Isaac could comfort me before.

I woke up when someone was rubbing my back soothingly. It feels so good.

I snuggled closer, when I inhaled the person's smell, it was not Isaac's smell. The fuck?

I jumped from the person. I relaxed when I realized it was Aiden.

"How? What? Why?" I asked him confused.

He looked at me with amusement.

Then I remembered what happened.

I looked around the room, but I couldn't find the person whom I needed the most.

"Isaac is in board room" He said bitterly.

I ran towards board room. When I opened the door, I saw Isaac yelling at someone. Why am I not surprised?

When he saw me, he disconnected his call and opened his arms with a smile which most of the world is unaware of. His smiles are reserved only for few people.

I ran, sat on his lap and hugged him. No matter what... He will always be my priority.

"What happened Amour?" Isaac asked.

I told him about Vincent, after hearing me, he sighed and explained who Vincent was. Shit I forgot spending time with a handsome man. Damn it Dora for forgetting Vincent.

The door opened, Aiden came in and sat on a chair.

"I brought pizza, eat Amour you will be hungry" Isaac said and kissed my forehead.

I squealed when I looked at the pizza on the table.

I jumped and sat on the table munching a slice of pizza.

Isaac gave Aiden a sandwich box and stood in between my legs.

" I didn't have breakfast and I love pizza too" Isaac said and eyed the pizza box. Ahh... He knows exactly what to say.

"Fine" I grumbled. Isaac looked beyond my shoulder and smirked.

I fed Isaac pizza, when he was chewing I saw a faint handprint on his cheek. Who the fuck slapped my Isaac?

I placed my pizza and touched his cheek, his eyes went wide at realization.

"Who?" I asked gritting my teeth. I think soon I'll powder my teeth.

"No one " Isaac said dismissively.

I grabbed his mobile and called his IT head.

******Phone conversation******
Me: Hello
Theodore:Good afternoon mam
Me:Well it won't be Good anymore, check Isaac's room CCTV, find out who the hell slapped him I don't care whom, I want them in Adams industries within an hour or consider yourself jobless for rest of your life. Am I clear?
Theodre: Ye...Yes mam.
Me: Now check who is it and tell me.
********After 2 minutes*********
Theodre:Mam its Olivia a model who is.....
Theodre: Shut the fuck up Theodore, just bring her soon I don't want her details.