IVAN ???

AIDEN'S POV

After taking bath, I was standing in balcony sipping  my coffee. When I looked down I saw Isaac driving his car. Where is he going? Is he leaving my kitten alone? What kind of boyfriend is he?

Suddenly I got an idea, why not meet her now. I went to her penthouse and typed the password and went inside. I am really excited to see her. I hope she is sleeping.

When I went to her room, she was lying on her stomach, almost at the edge of her bed. Why is she so careless?

I went and placed her properly in the middle of the bed and sat on the chair which is next to it. I removed the strands of hair on her forehead.

"Izz, Let me sleep" she mumbled. The fuck?

I could feel my blood boiling. Very soon I have to make her mine. I don't want her with Isaac.

I was sitting there and watching her for God knows how long. She seems to be a heavy sleeper. What if others come inside when she is alone? Where are those stupid bodyguards whom Isaac appointed?

Suddenly her phone started ringing, I quickly hid under her bed. God that was so close.

That idiot called my kitten to pick him up. Has he lost his damn mind? Calling a girl at this time to a club?

She changed her clothes in her closet and left. Damn... I thought she will change her clothes here in front of me.

After making sure that she left the penthouse, I went to my penthouse grabbed my keys and followed her at a distance. I swear if something happens to her I'll kill Isaac.

She parked her car and went inside the club, her bodyguards followed her. So I decided to wait outside. If she is not coming back within 10 minutes I will go in and drag her.

After 5 minutes my kitten came holding a drunk Isaac. A girl came and stopped them.

My kitten touched her neck with one hand, immediately the girl fell down. Woah.. What the hell did she do?

I saw one of the bodyguard taking the girl. My kitten placed Isaac inside the car and drove back.

I followed her at a distance. When she reached, she was struggling to get Isaac out.

When I approached her, she was about to punch me. Thanks to my quick reflexes.

We both brought him into the penthouse, and placed him on his bed.

Suddenly he looked at me with narrow eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" Isaac asked me.

"Hey it's me Aiden" I said. I really don't know how he will react.

Much to my surprise, he stood up and hugged me. I was too much in shock that I froze.

I looked at my kitten, she was not surprised but she had a genuine smile.

" I missed you Jock... I thought I got a friend for lifetime... But you decided to hit on my amour... My amour... That's how I was disappointed with you... I don't hate you man, I am just disappointed... Now she is working with you... I hope you behave yourself else I'll make sure you will be the last heir for Adams industries" He said and kept on rambling. Whoa... I thought he hated me but no.

My kitten went, brought water for both of us. I took and drank it, but Isaac never had the idea of drinking it.

She sighed and held Isaac's nose tightly cutting his respiration. What is she doing? Is she trying to kill him? Not that I care for him... But I don't want my kitten to go to jail.