FLASHBACK II

AIDEN'S POV

"Wait so you are really my girlfriend,?" I asked again.

"Yes Aiden I am, but I'll break up with you if you ask me again" she threatened. Wow talking about break up so soon.

"Fine, but why are we going to Knights corporation now instead of making out?" I asked.

"I want to tell Isaac about my boyfriend" she said completely avoiding about making out and looked at me. I could feel her eyes on me.

"I don't know why you won't believe that I am your girlfriend now?" she asked.

"Oh maybe because I thought you are in love with Isaac or maybe you threw me out of your house I don't know, you tell me why did you decide to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She smiled as if remembering something.

"Because I like the boy who teased me the minute we met, I like the boy who gave me flowers who is now my boyfriend OK" she said and turned towards the window.

"I like you too Kitten so very much" I said and held her hand. I am not gonna freak her out by saying that I love her.

She blushed.

"I liked you even when you were shouting at me for hitting your car" I said remembering the first time I met her. My kitten.

"You were an asshole at that time" she said.

"I was but you liked that asshole" I said and laughed when she scowled.

I can never forget the first time I met her.

************FLASHBACK************
(When Aiden and Dora met for the first time)

I was driving to my university thinking about ways to bring Isaac to a club cause it's his birthday.

He never stays back after college for anything. He runs back as soon as classes gets over as if his ass was on fire.

I never questioned him because as a best friend I support him whatever he does.

But today I am going to drag him to a club no matter what happens.

I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't see the car coming towards mine.

I hit a car. Shit.

Before I could get down I heard someone yell " Idiot can't you use your stupid eyes"

I just smiled and got out of my car.

I saw a girl examining her car for any damages.

As soon as she was sure that there is no damage she turned towards me.

The first thing that attracted me was her brown eyes. Damn.

"Just be happy that my car is fine you idiot" she yelled.

I did not reply which made her frustrated.

"You should apologize" she said scratching her head. Guess she is annoyed.

"I am sorry for hitting your car instead of you" I said checking her out.

"Eyes up here" She said snapping her fingers.

"Trust me baby you are just a kid, you miss this" I said and gestured hourglass figure with my hands.

Her face went red hearing it. I am not sure whether it was from anger or embarrassment.

"Shut up" she said and went towards her car.

When she was about to open her car door she stopped and came to me.