THANK YOU

Glory's pov:

First of all I thank God.

I completed my first story on Wattpad. It took me four years to complete it.

My journey on Wattpad began when I was searching for an app to read stories.

I was in college at that time and couldn't afford to spend money on paperback novels lavishly.

Utmost I could buy one book every month but my obsession with reading novels made me search for online books.

At that time I stumbled upon Wattpad and installed it. Let me tell you it was one of the best and wisest decisions I've ever made. I made many stupid decisions.

I loved reading on Wattpad, as I continued reading, my desire to write grew but I didn't have the confidence.

If I write who will read or what if they say negative things about my story.

I hesitated and thought a lot and finally said 'Fuck it' I am going to write for myself, if it's good people will read.

I started writing a story called 'Destined to be His' with zero views and zero friends.

Now as I completed my first story it has 450k plus reads and many more good friends.

I can't thank enough every single reader who supported my story with their constant support and love.

A big thank you 😘.

If you have any questions for the characters comment them below 👇 on their name. (Ask anything)

Aiden Justin Adams

Iris Daniella Knight

Ashton Adams

Asher Adams

Alexander Adams

Amelia Adams

Isaac Knight

Amelia Dimitri

Isaiah Knight.

Glory.

I wonder if you guys want bonus chapters(3 or 4 Chapters).

If yes please comment on which plot do you want a bonus chapter about (like Iris giving birth without Aiden or Aiden teaching his rebellious son).
Thank you 💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Vote
Comment
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜