AIDEN - NEIGHBOR ???

DORA'S POV

I dragged Aiden to the elevator.
He came with me like a lost puppy.

When he asked me about eating more than one chocolate, I explained him. When he came to know that Zach gave me chocolate he was tensed. Why is he always behaving weird?

I explained him how I met Zach, told him I hate Zach and he is far better than Zach, after hearing that he was smiling . I like this side of Aiden.

That was until he turned into a cocky bastard. He is really such a pervert.

He was referring me kitten, one thing I know about him is that he won't change a single thing what he likes or what he does. That was what I said to myself, but the truth is I was okay with him calling me kitten hell I loved the name.

When I was driving, Aiden was looking at me with shock and amusement. Yeah...that's right dude, I am not like other girls who drives a little faster than tortoise.

When I told him, that I was a racer and the reason why I stopped it he was surprised. I don't make promises which I won't keep it. If I make a promise I'll keep my word.

At restaurant, we were talking about random things as if we were friends for a long time, he ordered the same dishes which I ordered. The Aiden whom I am seeing now is a friendly Aiden.

When I was about to pay the bill, he refused, when I was adamant about it he said that it was his restaurant and I can't pay. Fine then...who says no to free food right?

When we were driving back, we were talking about random stuffs and I told him I want a hot bachelor as my neighbor. Seriously I am done with boys running away from me just after seeing Isaac and Kevin, at least I just want a hot bachelor as my neighbor.

When I told him, he was just smirking. If Aiden is smirking, then there is nothing good in it. I don't even want to think what he is thinking.

When he asked about calling me kitten, I replied it was fine and anyway he won't stop I added. But, deep down I don't want him to stop calling me that.

After reaching the company,he went straight to the board room for meetings, I went to my room and started working. I am damn sure the traitor needs technical helps, someone should have definitely helped them from IT department, I just want to know who it is, and I know how to find out.

When I was looking at my computer a doughnut was placed on my table. Yummy... But who?

When I looked up, Isaac stood there with a innocent smile. No mister...your innocence and a doughnut won't work in me....this time.

I glared at him. As if he'll be scared... For God sake he is Isaac knight, he would be laughing in his mind right now.

He sighed. Hello...it should be me to sigh.... I am not the bipolar one or a possessive bodyguard here.

Suddenly, he lifted me up from my chair which made me squeal, he sat down on my chair and made me sit on his lap, I tried to stand up only for him to hold me tight.

"I am really sorry Amour, I just want you to be safe..." he said and hugged me.

"I know izz, but I've never had a life which every normal girl would have" I said and sighed.

"Amour, if keeping you safe and secure costs your freedom then I'll gladly take away that freedom" He said. Talking about it to him is plain stupidity.

"Fine, but what are you doing here? Last time I remember you were one of the busiest CEO, who was busy the whole day" I said.

"Amour, you damn well know I will never be busy for you, now shut up and do your work before your boss fires you" he said.