BACK TO NYC

DORA'S POV:

I was so stupid to think that Isaac will be cool this time. Now I should face the consequences, but It was fucking worth it. I'll soon get hold of the people who killed my family.

I was so tensed the whole ride to New York. Kevin loves me... But he shows it in different way.

Aiden was looking at me the whole time in concern.

Isaac was working on his laptop while sneaking glances at his sleeping secretary.

When we reached the New York Airport, Kevin's men drove us to his mansion.

"Isaac, I want to go to our home" I whined.

He just looked around the limousine whistling as if he didn't hear me. Such a good person.

We reached his mansion, even before Isaac could knock the door flew open, I jumped behind Aiden. As if Kevin can't reach me.

But much to my relief it was Keziah. She pulled me and dragged me to her room.

"You are in so much of trouble Missy, Kevin is so damn Angry" Keziah hissed.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, it was helpful" I said sarcastically.

"Unfortunate for you, he is waiting. Just do something so that we'll go to your home. I'll wait in the car" She hissed and left.

I changed my clothes, since it was cold in New York.

After giving a speech to myself, I opened the door and ran outside only to be caught by my hoodie and pulled back. Please let it not be who I think it is.

I didn't look up but I know who is it just by looking at the shoes. Kevin Alexander.

Even Aiden and Isaac was standing behind him.

He grabbed my chin and lifted up to look at my face.

"What did I tell about not involving into our matters Darling" Kevin said with a blank face.

I stayed quiet even though I know it will piss him off.

"I want you inside the ring within five minutes, don't bother with the elevator. Run" Kevin snapped. He need not say it twice.

I ran all the while cursing my stupidity to the 6 th floor.

When I reached there, I saw Kevin inside the ring.

"You are already a minute late, just come up" Kevin said.

When I was about to remove my sweater, Kevin came and dragged me to the ring.

Without prior notice he punched my stomach.

I fell down.

"Darling, they won't wait for you to change your clothes or warm up. They just fucking attack you. Now show me what you have because if you can't take me down...." Kevin trailed off smirking.

I stood up and punched him which he dodged and pinned my hand at the back.

"Is that all what you got Darling...Tsk Tsk" Kevin whispered in my ear.

I turned around gritting my teeth and tried to kick him, But he grabbed my ankle flipped me and pushed me down while he held my head down.

I heard a growl. I turned my face just to see Isaac being held by Aiden and Ashley. If I was not so pissed off, I would have laughed at Aiden's dumbstruck face.

"If you can't control yourself get the fuck out Isaac" Kevin snapped and turned my face to him.

"What's that Darling? Do you want Isaac to save you? Are you waiting for your prince? What did I say about it huh?" Kevin asked through gritted teeth.