MEETING THE IN-LAWS

AIDEN'S POV:

"Do I look fine?" Dora asked again. It's the seventh time she is asking this to me.

"You look beautiful and ravishing, don't worry" I said and kissed her lips.

Holding her hands, I entered my father's mansion. I could feel the sweat in her palms.

My sister Jennie welcomed us.

"I've been looking forward to meet you" she said and hugged Dora.

Jennie went inside with Dora while I stood at the door. Can't someone welcome me?

When Zach crossed the door, he looked at me and left without a word. This idiot, I'll dump him with work so he couldn't even breath.

"Why are you standing here, come in" my mom said and pulled me inside. No one loves more than mother.

"Look at you, how skinny you are" my mother nagged me until we reached the dining room, where my girl was sitting uncomfortably.

I sat next to her and held her hand under the table to calm her down.

My father expressed his dislike to my girl many times, but my mother's glare made him shut up.

"Why did you decide to get married in  New York instead of California?" My sister asked.

"I want to get married where my parents got married" Dora said.

"That's nice" my sister said with a smile.

Dinner went well with small talks.

Then, we all sat down to watch a movie.

When I picked up Abram to place him on my lap, he slid off my lap and went to Zach.

Abram just gave a 'Hmmph' when I looked at him.

"He is annoyed that you are marrying Dora" Zach said and laughed.

Only then I remembered, this little love rival who tried to steal my girl before I even charmed her.

"Why don't you sit with me Abram? Let's have a man to man talk" I said to Abram.

"Girlfriend stealer" Abram said looking at me in anger.

"When did she became your girlfriend? She was my girlfriend from the beginning" I said and pulled Dora closer to me and kissed her cheeks.

"You....You....Waahhhh" Abram said but he ended up crying.

"Cry baby" I sneered looking at him.

"Aiden" Jennie called out and went upstairs carrying Abram.

"Why are you bullying him?" Dora asked pinching my thigh.

"What bullying? I was just saying that you are my girlfriend" I said and pinched her cheeks.

"So, how is the wedding preparations going on?" my mom asked.

"It's going fine" Dora said.

"Let me know if you need help, I know you would have a dream about how you want your wedding to be, that's why I didn't say or do anything" my mom said and squeezed Dora's hand.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that" my girl said and smiled.

"Okay, let's go to sleep" I said and pulled my girl to upstairs.

"Wait... I'll walk don't pull me" she said.

I lifted her up and carried her to my room.

Entering the room, I placed her on the bed. She looked around my room.

"You don't stay here, yet you have a room filled with your things" my girl said looking around my room

"My mom wanted me to stay here after high school but I didn't. She still hopes I'll live here" I said and sat down next to her.

"You didn't eat well now...was it because you were nervous?" I asked and pulled her to my lap.

"No, in the beginning I was nervous. But later I was fine, I didn't eat well because my dietician said I have to watch my food habits if I should glow and not have a tummy on our wedding day" she said while patting her tummy.

"Don't worry about all that, I'll still love you even if you have a tummy" I said and rubbed her stomach.

"Do you think I want to be perfect for you? I want to look good for myself.... In future I'll proudly show off my pictures to my kids and grandkids so that they'll know how awesome I was" she said and pushed my hands away. She is thinking too far into the future but not about me who is close to her right now.

"So, who will walk you down the aisle? Kevin?" I asked changing the subject.

"Of course not, Isaac will be walking me down the aisle" she said and looked at me as if I asked a stupid question.

"He wants to walk you down the aisle?" I asked to which she nodded. Damn! Who would have thought that someone whom I considered as a love rival is going to walk my girl down the aisle.

"Is your dress ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is ready and final alterations will be done after I wear it once before the wedding. I can't wait to wear it to our wedding" she said and hugged me.

"Well I can't wait to get married to you" I said and kissed her ear.

She squirmed in my lap but I held her waist in one hand while the other caressed her back.

Kissing her ears, I slowly kissed her cheeks and moved towards her lips.

Capturing her lips, I pushed her down the bed without breaking the kiss.

My hands rubbed her waist and moved upwards slowly. I kissed and sucked her neck to which she moaned and grabbed my shirt.

I stopped kissing and removed my shirt.

When I was about to kiss her again, someone knocked the door startling us.

She pushed me away, I went and opened the door.

"What mom?" I asked looking at my mother who was standing with a pouch.

"I don't know whether Dora has brought her skincare products, I have an unopened set, she can use it for tonight" she said and stuffed the pouch into my hands.

"Thanks mom" I said and looked at her. I know she has something to say, the pouch was just an excuse.

"Tell her not to take your father's words to heart, he is just like that because the company lost money. He'll come around. Tell her not to worry" she said.

"Don't worry mom, she knows" I assured her.

"I know, but I feel bad that she came here for the first time yet your father was grumbling" she said.

Dora came behind me and tiptoed while holding my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I know he is just upset. I won't take it to heart and thanks for the skincare products I forgot to bring mine" Dora said and smiled.

"That's good, it's late go to sleep" my mom said and left.

I opened the pouch to see several bottles and tube in different sizes.

"You use this much skincare?" I asked astonished.

"Ofcourse, even if I use this much I get breakouts and acne often" she said and took the pouch to the bathroom.

I followed her and saw her using various things on her face.

I touched my own face. I better start using some skincare products, So that I can be handsome even if I age.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Vote
Comment
Share
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜