COAXING HER

AIDEN'S POV :

Entering the office, I threw my suit on the couch and sat down.

I called my lawyer to talk about the problem when Zach switched on the television.

Ignoring it I looked through the files, but when I heard Isaac's voice I turned and looked at the television.

I was stunned after looking at Isaac's interview. This sly fox..... Taking over my girlfriend's company. Was this his plan from the beginning?

Zach whistled gaining my attention.

"He proved to be a real Knight, such a cold blooded and ruthless businessman, it seems to run in their blood... But still it's such a brilliant move....he took over a company, extended his business, diverted the attention from the problem, going to sue our company and snatched the project right from our hands" Zach said while still looking at the television.

I gritted my teeth. This damn Knight.

I stood up to leave, while Zach followed me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked Zach.

" I want to meet Isaac and learn business from him, if possible I can join his company" he said but ran away when I lifted my hand to hit him.

I drove to the knight's corporation.

Entering Isaac's office floor, I glared at Ashley who refused to allow me inside Isaac's room.

"Either let me in or tell him to come out" I said to Ashley.

"Sorry sir, I have to follow the orders" Ashley said and signalled the bodyguards.

I removed my coat and rolled my sleeves.

"You think they can stop me?" I asked pointing at the bodyguards.

Before Ashley could answer, we heard a scoff.

When I turned, I saw Isaac standing in front of the door and drinking wine.  I so badly want to pummel him.

"Celebrating your success?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ofcourse, I feel like an emperor conquering neighbouring countries" Isaac said while lifting his glass.

"I never knew, you were such a cunning fellow" I said and walked inside his room while Isaac followed me.

"Business is never a place for honest and upright people Aiden, business world is full of devouring lions and sly foxes, if you are not careful they'll eat you that even the bones will not be left" Isaac said.

"I know, but aren't you heartless to take Dora's company?" I asked frustrated.

"Her company? I invested money, I gave her experienced people, I gave her the resources, she just had the idea. What's the use of only idea without anything else to implement? It was my company to began with" Isaac said. I really don't understand Isaac, one time he wants to protect Dora, another time he is stealing her company.... What is his true intention?

When I was about to say that he is ruthless, he slid a file towards me saying
"Do you think Amour is gullible to just hand over the company she painstakingly built?" Isaac asked while pouring himself another glass of wine.

When I read the file, I was flabbergasted.
Now I think Isaac is gullible... Wait he is not even gullible he is just plain stupid.

"You gave 20% of Knights corporation in exchange for 20% of her shares? Are you an idiot?" I asked completely dumbfounded.