TRUST

DORA'S POV

After getting ready, we reached airport.

I saw Isaac's smile vanish when he saw his assistant Ashley. I wonder why?

When Isaac called me Amour, I could clearly see that Ashley was jealous. But she hid it well. Isaac's eyes narrowed when Aiden shook Ashley's hand and kissed it. Woah... This is the first time I am seeing Isaac jealous. I am so damn ready to play cupid for them.

I smirked while we entered a private jet.

"Isaac this is not our jet right?" I asked tugging his shirt while he was busy glaring Aiden who was talking with Ashley.

"No, Amour, this is Aiden's. I hope it's okay with you" Isaac asked me.

"As long as they provide me food, I am fine" I said and shrugged.

Isaac laughed and kissed my cheek, suddenly Aiden came to my side,

"Don't kiss her Knight" he hissed at Isaac and made me sit next to him. Great now Ashley can sit next to Isaac.

I saw Isaac sitting stiff as board when Ashley sat next to him. I looked at him with amusement. Where did the confident and arrogant billionaire go?

"Relax and breathe Isaac, Aiden won't charge you for breathing" I said to Isaac.

"You little...." Issac started but I cut him off.

"Angel. I know right" I said and flipped my hair dramatically.

"You wish. You are a little devil" Isaac said to which I glared.

"You look pretty Ashley" I said and smiled at her.

"Thanks. But you are more prettier" she said with a genuine smile.

"Isaac is treating you fine right? If not tell me I'll kick his ass" I said.

Isaac glared and Aiden was trying to hide his laugh with a cough.

"No, miss.Jonah. He is treating me fine " Ashley said.

"Ohh... Please call me Dora" I said to her to which she nodded with a smile.

I started working on my laptop. I don't know when but I dozed off.

When I woke up, I realised that I was sitting on Isaac's lap.When I looked at him, he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Slept well Amour?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah" I said and turned to look at Aiden who was literally fuming while Ashley gave me a sad smile. Shit I should play as a matchmaker... But here I am creating misunderstanding.

I got up and sat next to Isaac and looked at Aiden whose eyes had a promise that I'll have consequences for my action. Great.

I sat quietly until we landed. I was jumping while exiting the airport. We reached Paris around 2:00 am.

"Careful Amour, I don't want you to break your bones" Isaac said and laughed. I am happy so I don't mind him.

I was pouncing on my seat in the car with excitement. Isaac sighed while Aiden and Ashley looked at me in amusement.

When we reached our hotel lobby, I turned to look at Aiden.

"Are you not going to your penthouse?" I asked.

"My penthouse is currently occupied by my friend and his family. So, I am staying with you guys" he said with a smirk. Like hell I believe that.