DIVORCE ?

AIDEN'S POV:

Since I didn't want to go to my home, I went to Zach's apartment.

Standing outside his apartment, I rang the doorbell.

After ten minutes, the door opened revealing an irritated Zach.

"What are you doing here?" Zach asked in annoyance.

Without a word I went and sat on the living room.

"What happened? Is Dora safe?" Zach questioned while giving me a glass of water.

"Dora? She is not Dora. Get me some whiskey" I snapped at him.

Bewildered by my mood Zach went and brought out a bottle of vodka.

"Why are you bringing this? I need whiskey" I said.

"I only have vodka, this is not a bar. Drink what's available" Zach said and poured two shots of vodka.

After gulping down a glass of vodka, I grabbed the bottle and drank it fully.

Zach was taken back by my behaviour.

"What happened Aiden?" Zach asked in concern.

"Iris fucking Knight happened" I yelled and punched the sofa.

Looking at Zach's confused gaze, I told him about everything.

After telling everything, Zach was in a daze, while I was drunk completely.

Holding my head I leaned back and closed my eyes. I thought about my wife.

I remembered how I teased her when I met her for the first time,

I remembered how I dragged her to a coffee shop the second time,

I remembered how I gave her flowers on the third time,

I remembered how I felt not seeing her later,

Later destiny brought her back to me,

After that, I slowly fell for her.

I felt many things when I was with her. Love, joy, anger, possessiveness, jealousy.

Finally I married her. That was one of the best days of my life. Looking at her walking towards me I thought I would faint but thankfully I didn't.

After marriage, life was amazing. After work I was eager to go home knowing that my wife will be waiting for me.

Small fights, lots of love. I was so happy.

Until I realised the truth.

She hid her identity from me. From her husband.

Sitting up, I threw the bottle against the wall.

It shattered into pieces.

"Fuck. Aiden why the hell did you do that? Now I have to clean it up" Zack grumbled and went to clean it up.

Looking at him cleaning meticulously, I scoffed.

"If Geo knows about the broken bottle she'll get angry" he said and threw away the glass pieces.

"You're scared of your wife?" I asked in disbelief.

"I am not scared, I just don't want to anger her for trivial things, as if you are not scared for your wife" Zach said.

When I didn't respond he continued,

"I don't know what you are fussing about, it's a good thing that she is Iris Knight. Knight!!! You hear me? Micah Knights granddaughter... I don't know what you are angry about. Yes she hid her identity but it's not something to be angry about" Zack said.

"You know nothing... I want to ask my wife why she hid it from me" I slurred and stood up.

I nearly fell but stood while holding the sofa.

"I am going to ask her why she lied to me" I mumbled to myself and started to walk out.

"Don't. You are drunk. Don't do anything you'll regret later" Zach said but I was having none of it.

When I was about to enter my car, Zack pushed me and sat on the driving seat.

"Let me drive" He said and started the car.

Shrugging I sat next to him.

Soon we reached.

Getting out of the car, I looked at the building and walked in.

Halfway through I turned and looked only to see Zach not getting out of the car.

"Are you not coming?" I asked him.

"Nope, you can go by yourself. I'll wait here" Zach said and waved his hand.

Scoffing, I went in with unsteady steps.

As soon as I entered, I saw my wife, Isaac and Micah chatting happily.

When they noticed me, they all looked towards me.

My wife Iris came to me and tried to hold my hand.

Pushing away her hands, I walked towards Isaac.

Pulling him up roughly by his collar, I sneered.

"Am I not your friend? Why did you hide such a thing from me" I asked and shook him.

"It's for her safety" Isaac said casually.

"Safety from whom? Me? Don't talk nonsense, I love her so much that i married her" I said.

My wife came and tried to pull me away from Isaac.

"Of course, I want to protect her from everyone including you" he said which angered me.

When I was about to hit him, my wife suddenly came in between us, I couldn't stop my hand in time but Isaac pushed her away and took the hit.

I stumbled backwards from the shock. I didn't expect her to come in between. Thankfully i didn't hit her.

My wife went to Isaac and checked him while Micah stood up and rushed towards Isaac.

I shook my head and tried to be steady but it didn't work.

After making sure Isaac was okay, Iris came to me and held my collar.

" Yes, I didn't say who I was. What's the big deal about it? I didn't hide it to cheat you or steal your money. Infact even you didn't tell me you are a vampire, did I make a big deal out of it like you? You know what? why am I being blamed for nothing? Fine if this bothers you so much we'll part ways. Get lost" she said and pushed me. I didn't know that I'll regret coming here drunk forever.

Without balance I stumbled and fell down.

Due to the fall, I lost consciousness.

Before losing consciousness, I only had one thought.

I fucked up.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
10 Chapters left....
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜