SPECIAL

AIDEN'S POV

It's been almost a week in New York. It's the same routine everyday, my kitten fighting Kevin and him winning.

I don't understand why but Kevin is twice the size of my kitten yet he doesn't hold back during the fight.

But today something is wrong because my kitten was fighting as if she knows she'll loose. I hate that she lost her confidence.

"Fucking fight me like I taught you woman" Kevin yelled at her. But she didn't.

Kevin pinned her down and smirked at her.

"Look, This is why we are so protective of you, You cannot protect yourself. If not us you would be killed just like them" Kevin said.

After he said that, my kitten face turned red in anger, she flipped him and started punching him which he couldn't dodge. That's my kitten.

After sometime, Kevin gave up and tapped saying his defeat.

"Sometimes showing your emotions like anger is good Kevin Boy" my kitten said with a smirk and left limping.

As soon as she left, Kevin started groaning in pain.

Me and Isaac were trying so hard not to laugh.

"Fuck, I think she broke my ribs" Kevin said.

Isaac laughed.

"Don't laugh at my pain, I am not a fucking werewolf whose wounds will heal fast" Kevin snapped.

"Hey, we will also feel the pain it's just that we will heal a little faster" Isaac defended.

"Whatever Knight" Kevin said and started drinking.

"She won after all she is my... " Isaac looked at me "student" he said.

"Shut up... She is good and I went easy on her" Kevin said.

They kept arguing and I came out to meet my kitten.

She was there talking to someone when a maid was applying ointment.

I went inside and send the maid out and started applying ointment.

She smiled at me and continued talking to Hailey.

"I think I am missing a major point Hailey, I have to find out that first" she said and ended the call.

"You're still not going to stop investigating?" I asked worried about her.

She pushed me to a nearby wall while I stumbled back in surprise.

She held me by my neck. I could have changed the position within seconds but I didn't.

"Look I've been searching for them for years, Even Isaac couldn't stop me. Just because I like you doesn't mean I will listen to you" she said and tightened her grip. Damn.

I was grinning from ear to ear while she was confused.

"So you like me huh?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

Her eyes widened in realization then narrowed at me.

"Is that the only thing you've heard?" my kitten asked in disbelief.

"Yup" I said still smiling.

When she was about to say something, we heard a knock.

"Amour, get ready we are going to dinner" Isaac said.

"Dinner" my kitten squealed and pushed me out of the room. Great.

Isaac was shocked when he saw me.

"What were you doing inside Aiden?" Isaac asked gritting his teeth.

I walk past him smugly.

Only then I realized that I forgot to give my gift to my kitten. It's nothing special or expensive but it's still close to my heart.

I went to her room only to see her coming out.

I pushed her inside and locked it.

"What the hell are you doing?" my kitten hissed at me.

I simply entwined our fingers and removed the ring which Isaac gave her.

"Hey" she protested.

I took the ring and placed it on her finger.

It's a simple ring with an A. But it is more than that to me.

She looked at it while I scratched my neck. Awkward.

"Why? " She asked.

"I don't want you to wear a ring which Isaac gave, I want to give you which makes you understand that you mean a lot to me" I said and looked anywhere but her.

"What's so special about it? I mean it's just a ring with an A" She said not taking her eyes from the ring.

"Yeah, but I made the ring" I said. Don't blush.

"What? " she asked in shock.

"I brought it in a store where they allow you to make ring for you loved ones, it took me 2 days but it's fucking worth it" I said proudly.

She suddenly jumped on me taking me off-guard.

"Thank you so much. I love it" she said.

"I am glad you like it" I said and ushered her out. I don't want someone to look at us in an awkward position.

When my kitten was talking to Keziah, I went to Kevin's study room.

"Where is Vincent? You said he will come here? " I asked Isaac. Not that I miss him.

"He is on the way, he was caught up in some work" Isaac said to which I nodded.

"Hey, why can't she still find out the person who killed your families?" I asked curiously.

"It's because she is missing one thing" Isaac said.

"What?" I asked. Because nothing can escape her team. They are the best.

"She is searching for the rogue king among the humans" Isaac said.

Well fuck.... Shit has just got real.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Vote
Comment
Share
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖