REVELATION II

AIDEN'S POV:

My mind has been buzzing from all the information I have come to know.  My wife is a werewolf and she is not whom I thought she is. She is Iris Daniella Knight.

After punching Isaac, three men held me and forced me to sit.

Dora... No... Iris kept saying sorry while crying.

I love her,

I married her,

But I didn't even know her name.

"I am sorry Aiden, I should have told you but just know that I love you" she said but I kept quiet.

"Alright, you can talk about family issues later, now little girl do you know your mom, was a scientist who worked under me?" Mark asked to which Iris shook her head.

"She worked under me, as a doctor I was curious what would happen if a person has both the powers and traits of vampire and werewolf, so I researched it. After spending half of my life on the experiment, I found the solution for it. I experimented with few werewolves and vampires but something was still missing. Either they became too weak or they didn't have both powers, so I decided to inject your mother and myself with the solution, just because we had stronger supernatural genes than others, while everyone reacted negatively or positively for the medicine, your mom didn't have any reaction. I was surprised by that and wanted to research on her but she suddenly quit and withdrew from the research. Do you want to know why?" Mark asked.

"Don't put all the blame on my mother, you are evil she just tried to stop you from harming people" Isaac yelled suddenly. I looked at him to see him angry and also looked at my wife who was looking at me pleadingly.

"Boy, don't interrupt my story. Where was I? Okay I was angry that she quit but later I heard that she was pregnant with you and your twin. When she gave birth I realised you had altered DNA which means you are a hybrid" Mark said and looked at her deeply. Are you fucking kidding me? How many secrets am I going to hear?

"Umm... What is a hybrid?" Iris asked to which Isaac smirked while I almost laughed. Ofcourse my wife is a little dense.

Even Mark looked stunned for a second.

"It means you have traits of both Vampire and werewolf" Mark said after snapping out of his daze.

"So can I kill you with my powers?" Iris asked sneering.

Mark laughed.

"No matter what power you have, you can't kill me, so when you first shifted your mom was afraid that I would kidnap you for research so she informed the officials and banned my research saying it's harmful, do you know how I felt? She even stole some research papers from me stopping me from my research, now I got it back from your home months back, now I can continue working while you stay so that I can experiment on you" Mark said and laughed while Iris shuddered.

"Do you really think I am stupid enough to come to you without a plan? I knew one day you'll come for my sister, so I am already prepared" Isaac said and smirked.

"You killed my parents and brother just because she stopped your research" Iris yelled and screamed while the ropes on her hand snapped and fell down.

"Amour" Isaac yelled and tried to untie the ropes.

"Baby" I yelled.

Soon she shifted and pounced on Mark while I stood up and froze. She is a werewolf. I forgot about that.

Mark and others tried to pry her off but she didn't budge.

"Aiden, untie me" Isaac yelled.

I snapped out of my daze and untied him.

Isaac pulled her out of him and petted her while consoling her.

"Amour, it's not worth it. You have your whole life ahead of you, now please calm down " Isaac said to which she howled.

"Don't worry Mark, I've already submitted the evidence of all your wrong doings to the government officials and they'll be soon coming here to arrest you" Isaac said to which Mark laughed.

"My research is not enough to put me in jail" he said and laughed.

I slowly walked towards Iris and bent down.

I ran my hand slowly on her fur while my heart clenched. I can't be with her. She is a werewolf who will probably meet her mate soon.

"You're right this is not enough, but killing my family and Jonathan family is enough to put you in prison for life, one of your men came forward to testify against you" Isaac said slowly and stood up.

Mark's smile faded and he glared at Isaac.

"What did you think? Did you think I'll simply leave you be when you killed my family? I was waiting and collecting everything I could against you for years and was waiting for this day to send you to prison, and after eliminating you I could easily make your company and legacy fall" Isaac said and smirked.

"You..." Mark started but Isaac punched him in his jaw. Damn.

"That's for killing my family" Isaac said told me to bring Iris to another room.

After placing her in one of the bedroom, I closed the room and came out.

Isaac smirked and whistled.

Soon, many men and police rushed inside the room and handcuffed Mark and his men.

"I hope you rot in prison, Don't ever come out because I'll be there to put you back in prison again." Isaac said and watched Mark being taken away.

Receiving a mobile from one of his men Isaac called someone.

"Ashley bring some clothes for Amour, I'll send you the address now" he said and hung up. After texting her the address, he finally looked at me.

"Look, I know it's a lot of information to take and both of you are agitated and angry, why don't you go calm down and we'll talk about everything tomorrow, it's been a rough day" Isaac said.

After giving it a thought, I nodded.

"What about my wife?" I asked looking at the room.

"She'll be fine, I'll take care of her" he said and pushed me out.

After coming out of the mansion, Isaac's driver sent me back to my house.

Looking at the home which we both carefully decorated and the memories which this home held made me scream.

Why? Why should it be like this? What am I going to do now?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
12 Chapters left....
Vote,
Comment,
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜