ZACH?? OR AIDEN??

AIDEN'S POV

I was relieved hearing that Ivan is her twin brother. Wow... She has a twin?

When I asked what happened to him, she said he died in the same accident in which her parents and Isaac's parents died. She said it with blank face. She is good at hiding her emotions just like Isaac. Of course she is with him from her birth.

I squeezed her hand to comfort her. I asked how was her life before California. I was shocked at her answer. Who in the right mind would want to experience hell aka high school or college? Only my kitten.

I was sad hearing her explain, that Isaac never let her go out and always had an eye on her. So she is the reason why Isaac refused to be in football team in college,so that he could go home to her. I am really jealous of Isaac but at the same time happy that he was there for my kitten when she had no one. But that doesn't mean that I'll let her be with him. She is mine... I'll soon make her mine.

I was looking at her weirdly, when she said that she wanted a normal life. It also pained me to see her tears. Are you serious kitten? I am damn sure most of the girls will be ready to do anything.. I mean anything to be in my kitten's shoe. Getting everything she needed and live a luxurious life... But my kitten wanted a normal life. This proves that she doesn't give a damn about money... But she may consider money when it comes to food.

When I said that I will be her best friend and make her experience a normal life, she was so happy that she thanked me and hugged me. Though I don't want to be her friend... I know it takes time to separate her from Isaac... And maybe this would give me a chance to make her fall for me.

We talked about a lot of things and I was happy that she was getting close to me.

I asked her personal mobile number. How stupid of me to not have her number? Right we only had her assistant's number.

I was shocked when she said that her personal number will only connect Isaac's number. What the hell is this? he kept her apart from the whole world. But what is making him to be so cautious about her? I have to find out so that I could keep her safe too when she becomes mine.

I was about to ask her whether she truly loves Isaac or she is with him just because there was no one else when she needed someone, but the waitress interrupted me.

When she said someone is here to meet me, I was enraged. Can't I have a day with my kitten without someone interrupting us? Why God? Please have some mercy on this poor soul and make sure that it is not one of my flings.... I am done with my playboy things and I want to be committed to one person and that person is sitting in front of me, looking at the food as if it is some precious thing.

I finally gave in, when the door opened I could feel my face turning red in anger. What the fuck?

"You've got to be kidding me" my kitten said in disbelief. How did he know that I am here?

"What the fuck are you doing here Zachary? How did you know I am here?" I yelled at him. Now I am beyond pissed.

" I just came here to see my favorite cousin and I have my ways to find out where you are" He smirked. Give me one fucking reason not to kill him.

He sat next to kitten. Would my family be worried if one of our family member is dead?

My kitten was staring at Zach. Well more like glaring at him.

I ordered the same dishes we had for Zach too.

Suddenly, my kitten asked for my mobile. I was confused. Why is she asking my mobile? It's not that I won't give her. Hell I already gave my heart to her.