HIS AMOUR ???

AIDEN'S POV

Why is Isaac here?  Why is he furious?

I looked at my baby girl she looked like a kid who was been caught stealing a chocolate.

"What the hell are you doing here amour?" Isaac shouted. Amour as in love?  But why is he calling her that?

"I am going to work here for Mr. Adams? " she said it with doubt.

"Hell no,  amour you are not going to work here for him" Isaac said sternly. Who the fuck is he to say that?

I was looking at them with shock. Shock would be an understatement.

She glared at Isaac. Man, I must say she has guts, even men fear to look at his eyes and speak... Here my baby girl is glaring.

"Amour, I want you to be safe" Isaac said and hugged her.  Man I am at the verge of killing him to hug my girl that too in front of me.

Did I say I don't hate him before? Well, scratch that now it's official.
I HATE Isaac with passion.

" I will be safe izz... I am going to work here and that's final" she said. Izz ??seriously already on nickname basic??And here she couldn't even call me Aiden.
Like hell I will leave you to go baby girl.

He finally agreed and said he wants to talk to me and he literally pushed my baby girl outside the room.

Isaac came and sat across me.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't want you to try anything on amour, even if you lay a finger on her I won't think before killing you. Is he seriously threatening me to stay away from my baby girl...Never.

I smirked and asked, "Why?"

"Because she is my girlfriend" He said.
My heart shattered into pieces.so he is her boyfriend, this is the Isaac about whom she said on our first meet, so the mystery girl in Isaac's life is my baby girl and the one who came to restaurant was Isaac. Does she loves him?  This is the second time Isaac is taking what is mine. Fuck it. I am not going to lose my baby girl.

I don't want him to be suspicious on me, so I decided to play it cool and be friends with him.

"OK, then why don't you tell her to not work here? " I asked him.

He sighed.

"You know she has the same stubbornness as me, if she wants something she will get it by hook or crook, and mostly I can't say no to her" he said. 

"From when Mr. Knight started listening to others?" I asked him.

"She is an exception and by the way I agree to work with you" He said. He agreed to work just because Dora is going to work here, he wants to be here.

I smirked and shook his hand.

"Don't ever let any guys around her, she hates to be around lots of people, if there is any problem call me immediately"He said. Like hell I am going to allow other guys around her.

I nodded.

Then we were talking about the restaurant were are planning to build in Paris.

We were interrupted by a knock. I hate being interrupted.

"Come in" I said.

My baby girl came with 2 go-to coffees one which she was drinking and another unopened. Who is she going to give that one? For me?  For Isaac?